Teenagers (part 2)

A/N: This will be made into a fanfic after I finish chapter 15 of Resistant because then everything will be on trap. Updates might be slow for my books but please bare with me. Right now it is Senior years, summer ended and all that junk. So Enjoy. Still debating on whether or not this should be spn. Tell me in the comments.

Hayley walked in with her books in her hands. It was a new year. A fresh start to remain in her position as queen of Seeder High School. She heard the faint jazz music from outside and walked to her locker. She heard a thud and turned around to see Klaus leaning against the blue lockers. "What do you want, Mikaelson." Secretly he loved it when she called him that. Before he could answer, a dainty, pale, strawberry blonde, blue eyed girl approached them. "Hayley Marshall, I was wondering if you could-" Hayley softly laughed and stopped the girl by putting her hand up.

"Sorry sweetie. I don't sign yearbooks. Maybe the tech geeks will." The girl walked away, sad. Klaus chuckled and closed his eyes. One thing he loved about Hayley was that she was cold, mean, and didn't give a shit about anyone (Except Bekah.) "I see you've grown meaner over the summer. Maybe I should punish you by taking your cookies again." Hayley laughed, remembering when Klaus stole her chocolate chip cookie on the first day of preschool.

"I see you have grown cockier. Maybe I should punish you and beat you at track... again", she mocked. Also on the first day  of preschool she beat him at sharks and minnows. " Now if you'll excuse me Mikaelson. I have sophomore dreams to crush." She walked away and Klaus watched.

Kol approached Klaus and swung a arm over his shoulder. "This year, she is getting laid." Klaus rolled his eyes at his brother's endless dream of sleeping with Hayley. "Obviously not by you, baby brother." Kol growled as they walked to the classroom. They had fifth teen minutes til first period.

"I still don't understand why you hate her, Nik. She's quite fetching." How many times did Klaus have to explain. "Yes she's also the wicked witch of the west", Klaus muttered. Kol shrugged and fiddled with his pencil. He quickly sat up when Sophie walked by and winked at him.

" Hello, sweetheart. I take it your summer went well?", Kol asked Sophie. She groaned and put her hands on his desk as he looked up at her. "My stupid sister kicked me out of the bar for a week because I was throwing to many parties." kol faked a pout and grabbed her hands, even though they weren't together. Kol flirted with everyone. "That's a shame. I was looking forward to partying with you." They smirked at each other and Klaus cleared his throat.

"You two are disgusting!" Kol shot his brother a toothy smile. They all turned their heads to the door when the queen/ bitches of the school walked in. Hayley flicked a hair out of her face and Rebekah looked around the room. They sat down next to each other and put their books down. Kol put his arms on Hayley's desk and put on a charming smile.

"Hey, Hayley! Going to the bonfire tonight?" The bonfire was this cliche teenage 'Welcome back to Hell school!' get together. The naive freshmen go and the sophomore boys try to lay them. Everybody else went to see their friends and the free beer. "Not with you", Hayley said in a 'duh' tone. Kol laughed and looked at the chalkboard while Hayley talked to Rebekah.