Hurt Me More (Bonkai)

A/N: I think I'm starting to ship bonsai but I don't know for sure so I'm gonna right this. You guys, be prepared for a lot of sexual stories, after three or four, I'll start cute fluffy ones. Now enjoy! (Be aware this is unedited and rushed so there will be a lot of mistakes. I'm to lazy to edit.)

      Bonnie made her way to her room and grabbed a hold of all the papers on her desk. She scrunched them all up and dumped them all over the floor. It was her second day back from her alternate universe and she wasn't coping well. Being stuck alone with no one to talk to wasn't something she could just get over. That's what Elena thought. She didn't realize Bonnie was going insane. No one understood. Everyone was just so God Damn ignorant!!! It made her want to.....It made her want to kill. Bonnie screamed out and put her hand on her head. She pulled  roughly on her hair and grabbed a hold of a lighter. The worst part was her own boyfriend, Jeremy saying he was going through the same thing, that she should've been stronger and not tried to have killed herself. How dare he compare herself to him, choose not to talk to anyone, Bonnie didn't have a choice.

         Bonnie repeatedly tried to light a flame but the tears in her eyes clouded her vision. It was so frustrating! Finally she threw the lighter on the table and used her magic to break all off her jewelry. She just didn't care anymore. She wanted to let go. Bonnie let out one more scream and cut herself off when she felt a pair of arms around her. She put her arms up and turned around to see Kai. He grabbed her arms and she just decided not to fight back. She noticed something though, tears welling up in his eyes. Look at that, the sociopath has sympathy. Bonnie would've said this out loud but she couldn't stop crying. Kai watched her breath heavily and sobbing. He then pulled her by the arms into his embrace. It was his first instinct, he just wanted to comfort her. She was the one who least annoyed him. The one he was felt okay about caring for. Bonnie sobbed into his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. He rubbed her back soothing and said that it would all be okay. Bonnie was wrong, someone did know what she was going through. Kai. "How did you handle this?", she asked desperately. Kai frowned at her and she saw only sadness in his eyes.

        "I didn't."

                                                       «««»»»»»»

           After all the waterworks had stopped, Kai wrapped Bonnie in a blanket and made her a cup of tea. Bonnie didn't understand why he was being so nice to her. She heard that he had some of Luke's traits from the others but he was nicer than Bonnie than the others. To the other he was just the psychopath with a small heart. Bonnie's thought of him didn't differ, she thought he was a sociopath. But right now, she wasn't thinking that. She was thinking how nice he was being. Bonnie watched from her bed, Kai lighting vanilla scented candles. He turned around and shot her a warm smile. Bonnie never realized how adorable his smile really was. It was so boyish and innocent. Quickly, Bonnie shook that thought out of her head and wiped the half smile off her face. Kai sat down next to her and she placed her tea on her desk. "Alright Bon Bon, I'm not good at the whole comforting thing but I believe this is the part where I ask if you're okay." Bonnie chuckled at his attempt to be normal. It was funny.  "I'm fine." Kai stared at her hand and back up at her greenish-brown eyes. He didn't believe her. He saw right past her.

            "Why we're you crying", he asked in an indifferent voice. Bonnie sighed. She didn't really want to talk about it but for some odd reason she did anyway. She knew Kai wouldn't judge or tell her to get over it. It just didn't feel like he would. "My friends think that I should just get over being trapped in an alternate universe for months and my boyfriend says I wasn't strong enough when he was." Kai instantly scoffed. He couldn't believe people sometimes. They were just so self absorbed, they had no idea of what pain other people were facing and sometimes they just did not care. It was sad. "Put them there for a while and let's see how they like it." Bonnie laughed and it faded away into silence. She stared at his hand and knew she would regret doing this. Slowly, her hand went on his and to avoid the thought, she looked into his eyes. They were so empty but they seemed like tears had fallen out of them for hours. Bonnie looked at him with sympathy and tilted her head. Kai cleared his throat and looked away. He didn't like showing emotions. It was a sign of weakness to him. No matter who he was showing it to. Bonnie made him feel better by asking a question. "Kai." He looked back at her and watched her bite her lip. It was the most attractive thing he'd seen since he returned. "Why aren't you hurting me? That's what your good at right?" He focused all his attention to her eyes and licked his lips.

        "Do you want me to hurt." Bonnie swallowed and looked at him seductively. They sat there with so much tension flowing back and forth. Kai pushed a strand of her soft hair behind her ear and placed a kiss on her lips. It was so soft, delicate,sweet, and pure. It was a little taste. They both wanted more, Bonnie wanted him to hurt her more. What they didn't know was that a certain blonde vampire had witnessed this. Bonnie knew this was wrong. Kai was a killer and she had a boyfriend. But all the thoughts that could've stopped her from doing this, vanished in thin air. She pounced on him when he least expected it and that sweet delicate kiss became so rough, so passionate. Bonnie pushed her tongue bingo his mouth and Kai pulled her closer in. He put his two hands in the middle of her chest and split her shirt in two. Bonnie put her arms around his neck and felt his arms massage and move up and down her back. It was.....intoxicating.

       Kai instantly picked Bonnie up and placed his hands on her bottom as she circled her legs around his waist. He pushed Bonnie up harshly against the wall and made his way to her neck. He circled his lips around the nape of it and sucked as hard as he could. He felt Bonnie pull on his hair and moan loudly, begging him to go harder. Kai twirled them.around and wiped everything off her long table with his arm. He laid Bonnie down and pulled his blue shirt off. Bonnie heaved and painted heavily, while watching each part of his bare abdomen, stomach, and pelvis being revealed inch by inch. Kai hovered above her and felt her small hand on his chest. He loved it when Bonnie did it the first time but this, this was better. He went to her ear and nibbled on the lobe. Kai whispered determining in her ear  such as "I want you." Occasionally Bonnie responded with things like "take me now." Their words came out in gasps and heaves which led them to shutting up and devouring each other's mouth. A controversy of moans erupted as their bodies intertwined and moved together.....as one.