Special Guest

A/n: Hope you enjoy!!

Hizashi already left to go to his radio show, so you decided to satisfy one of your cravings of Ice cream and brownies, while Nemuri didn't put up a fight about it because she loved that stuff too. She's found herself enjoying your cravings of bake goods because you always end up making enough for her.

The Kitchen smelled of chocolate and caramel making your mouth water from the anticipation. Nemuri got out the bowls and spoons along with the ice cream and  you pulled the Brownies out of the oven in excitement. 

"This is gonna be so good!!!" You boasted as you sat the hot pan on the top of the oven for them to cool off.

"I love your cravings." Nemuri laughed. "Even though they might be the death of my figure...Your baking is worth it."

"Awe thanks." You smiled as you got a knife from the drawer and cut two squares to put the brownie pieces in the bowls and Nemuri scooped the ice cream and put it on top of the brownies.

"Toppings?" You asked looking at Nemuri.

"I really shouldn't." She looked down and poked her stomach with her finger but then looked back up with a smile. "Oh what the hell, might as well right?" She laughed. 

All of a sudden you heard Hizashi begin on the radio. "Whats Up! This is Present Mic and You're listening to Hands up radio!!!! I'm here to give the party to the people who just aren't ready to stop! Don't you just hate last call?!" You heard the sound affect of a crowd booing. "I know I do Too!!! So I'm here for the after party music!!! So get ready to dance the night away listeners!!" Sound affect of a crowd cheering came on then a song started.

"He's so charismatic I swear." Nemuri said as you both walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"One of the things I love the most about him" You smiled as you mixed your brownie and Ice cream together, but Nemuri looked up and saw your smile slowly go away.

"What's wrong?" 

"It's just Hizashi has been going through a bit of a rough patch lately."

"What do you mean?"

"A young boy died in his arms a while back and it's kinda took a tole on him, he even started smoking cigarettes . He has this thing about not being able to protect me and the baby. I think he thinks he's not going to be a good father." You took a few bites of your ice cream and layed back against the couch.

"Wow, Hizashi smoking cigarettes? That has to be affecting his quirk." She shook her head in disapproval. "Plus he should know he's going to be a great dad, I mean look at the guy, He's the perfect example of a family man."

You nodded and heard Hizashi come on again.

"Alright Listeners! I have a special surprise guest here with me on this beautiful early morning! Miss Angela Beasly!! also known as the Pro Hero Night Fire!! Go ahead and say Hey to everyone Beasly!!

A pretty voice came on the radio.

Angela: Hey everyone!! and please Mic you know you can call me by my first name.

You grimaced at the radio hearing the seductive undertone in her voice.

"Alright then Angela! Well its been years since we've talked, why don't you tell us about yourself!?"

Angela: Well, I'm currently back in Tokyo Japan for a little while so I figured I would come by and see my favorite radio Host.

You scoffed at her words getting Nemuri's attention.