First "Date" (Part 2)

A/N: Rushed this sorry about that...HOPE YOU ENJOY!

You and Hizashi were at the bar. He just wouldn't stop begging you to sing. Honestly you were tired of hearing him talk about it.

"You are ruining my buzz HIZASHI!...I told you I don't sing in front of people.." you say frustratingly.

"Oh come on Y/n you said you didnt dance in front of people either but you did thaaaaaat." he said as he sang the last word.

You rolled your eyes then gave him a small grin. "Its because I was with you." you mumbled kinda hoping he didnt hear you.

He propped his self up on the bar with his palm of his hand on his face staring at you. You could tell he was feeling the alcohol from his flustered face. The bartender came over and brought you both the check. Seeing you eye the ticket in front of you he snatched it up to tell you he would take care of it.

"I can get it Hizashi." you say trying to snatch it away from him.

"Nope. As long as your with me I'll take care of you." he said shooting you a wink and handing his card to the bartender.

You sighed and turned to look at the person on stage, longing for your shyness to go away. You turned to Hizashi with a determined look on your face.

"Give me a shot!" you say slamming your fist on the table at the bartender. "Something strong!"

The bartender nodded while Hizashi just looked at you. Once the bartender was done and handed you the shot you rummaged through your pockets to find your card but Hizashi pulled his out first as he shook his head at you.

You grabbed the shot and turned it up quickly finishing it all in almost one gulp. feeling the burn going down you made a tensed face towards Hizashi as he handed you a lime to suck on and some of his coke to chase it down with.

"Ok I think I'm ready!" you said with a smile as you stood up from the bar stool.

"You're gonna sing?..Really?" Hizashi said kinda shocked.

"Don't do that I'll change my mind." you say throwing your hand up as to dismiss that comment from your mind.

"No I mean...That's great!..Your great! You can do this." he said standing up next to you.

He watched you as you tried to pump yourself up to get ready to go on stage. You shook your hands trying to shake away your nerves, as you began to mutter confident words to yourself. Hizashi just chuckled to his self at how cute you were.

"Ill go let them know you are up next..Ill even introduce you. Hows that sound?" You just gave him a closed eyed smile then he walked away to let the D.J know.

You started to try breathing in and out slowly to maintain yourself from the insecurities and awkwardness setting in. You just continued this for a few min, then you felt your face get really hot. Your vision started to get a little unsteady but you could still walk straight. That last Shot must have been the reason because you felt so good right now.

Hizashi made his way back to you and let you know that you will be going on stage after the next person. He noticed how flustered you were and gave you a small grin. "I see the alcohol caught up with you finally." He bent down next to your ear. "Do you feel good?" You could feel his warm breath against you, The smell of alcohol still lingering.

You just hummed and wrapped your arms around his shoulders. "Hizashi...you are a beautiful man you know that?"

He laughed loudly. "Well you're very beautiful too, I bet our kids would be gorgeous." Yet again he regretted his last comment as he stepped back and looked to see your reaction.

"I bet." You giggled.

Hearing the person finally start to finish their song Hizashi made his way onto the stage. Of course the crowd went wild as you watch the charismatic Present Mic come out in him to introduce you.

"AAAARRRE YOU REEEEAAADY!" He yelled using his quirk. He didnt even need a mic to talk he was so loud.

The crowd cheered. "This is my girlfriends first time being on stage, shes kind of shy but I let her know how AMMMAAAZING this crowd was AM I RIIGHT?! The crowd cheered again. "Her names Y/n so lets give her a big Applause for her first appearance!"

You creeped your way onto the stage next to Hizashi taking the mic he was handing you. Looking out at the different faces all eyes were on you. You breathed in then out slowly. Hizashi let you know he would be up in the DJ booth watching you.

You saw Hizashi sit in the booth up stairs directly in front of the stage, the lights from the computer lighting up his face. He gave you a smile and a thumbs up letting you know he was ready. There was nothing but silence making you feel awkward so you just fidgeted a bit.

"COME ON LETS GIVE HER SOME ENCOURAGEMENT EVERYBOOODAAAAY!" you hear Hizashi yell loudly making the crowd go crazy and begin to chant your name.

He started the music and began to watch the song take you over. He couldn't help but think of how amazing you were. Your voice your movements, just you in general. He could see you glance in his direction every once in a while and shoot him a smile and a wink. Knowing the alcohol had you under a little bit of a spell at the moment.

He fiddled with the keys on the DJ booth making all the arrangements he needed to make the beats drop and everything re mix perfectly. He had his headphones on bobbing and swaying as he pushed the knobs up and down the board. Glancing back up at you he saw you take the mic out of its holder as you began to move around more.

Adding more footwork and pointing at the crowd making them go crazy. To him he couldn't even tell this was your first time on stage. Once the song ended he watched you do one final dance move then point up to the air as you panted heavily.

It was quiet at first but the crowd was in shock really. All of a sudden a roar of excitement and cheering came from everyone and he saw you with the biggest smile knowing that you've accomplished your biggest fear and goal in life at the moment.

You both shared a thumbs up then left to meet each other off stage.

A/N: THANKS FOR READING>>>I LOVE YOU READERS!!!