Warning

A/N: Enjoy!!!

Hizashi and Shota were sitting in your living room while you prepared dinner. Shota was sitting on the recliner reading the newspaper. He had on his usual everyday clothes which consisted of jeans and a black long sleeve t shirt with classic vans. The vans were a gift from you last Christmas, if it was up to him he would wear the same black combat boots he wore to teach school and work his patrols. 

Hizashi was sitting on the couch clearly feeling a little uncomfortable from all the fidgeting he was doing. He wasn't one to stay still long, so he stood up to walk over to your book shelf and see what your interests are. This was the first time over to your home. You figured its been half a year now since you started at UA and you and Hizashi have become friends so why not invite him over.

He had on a F/C short sleeve button up that was open with a white t shirt underneath. His hair was in a messy half bun and he was sporting his usual every day glasses instead of his shades. Along with blue jeans and shoes that matched his outfit very well.

Shota glanced over seeing him take a book from your shelf and flip through the pages. "what are you doing?" he said with his low toned voice.

"She really likes music I see..." he says pushing his glasses up a little as if to focus a little better. "So how come you haven't introduced me to her before she started at UA?"

"Because its you. You know how you are with girls, and I care about her to much to watch you hurt her." he says sternly looking back at the newspaper.

Hizashi shuts the book and places it back in its spot on the shelf. "What do you mean by that! Im good to the girls I'm with!" 

 "Tch...exactly the girls  you are with. Shes not one you just take out and screw she's actually a good person who deserves a relationship. You do know in a relationship its just you and that person no other girls." he was still staring down at the news paper.

"Are you trying to say I'm not capable of having a relationship Shota?" he proceeds to walk over to Shota and poke his head with one finger. in response Shota shuts the paper and gives him a death stare. "I just never had one because I do have 3 jobs ya know. Its hard to maintain a relationship with someone when I have so much I have to do." His brows were furrowed and his face was red with anger.

Shota stood up and wrapped his arm around his neck putting him in a head lock . "Im saying practice your relationships on someone else before you get with her!" He grunts as Hizashi punches him in the gut knocking the breath out of him a little.

Hizashi getting lose from his grip grabs Shota by the throat with both hands, and Shota does the same to him as they both argue through trying to breath. "What is the deal between you two anyways!" Hizashi says angrily still gripping Shotas throat.

You walk in the room to announce that the dinner was ready only to see the two men having a choke hold on one another. Both of them glanced over at you then quickly put their hands down by their sides. Shota cleared his throat and so did Hizashi and they both proceeded to bow and apologize.

Your eyes got wide then you couldn't help but laugh so hard you had to hold your stomach. The two men just looked at one another then back at you and began to laugh too. "well dinners ready if you guys are hungry." with that you head back into the kitchen still laughing and set the table.

Hizashi went to walk into the Kitchen but was stopped by Shota gripping his arm. Hizashi looked back at him to see his eyes covered by his raven hair. "Shes always been there for me through all the shit I went through in my upbringing. We have been friends since we were kids, I just don't want to see her get hurt." Hizashi just gives him a nod of understanding and Shota lets him go as they continue into the kitchen to eat their dinner you prepared for them.

Time Skip After dinner.

You were all sitting in the living room. You and Hizashi on the couch and Shota in the recliner. "Um..so out of curiosity have you guys ever...ya know." Hizashi made a circle with one hand and put one finger through it with the other insinuating sex.

Your face turned a bright red while Shota just rolled his eyes. "Yes we have, we still go at it like animals don't we Y/N?" Shota shoots you a small grin.

You just laugh nervously while your face gets even redder. You glance over at Hizashi seeing his face in complete shock. "WH..WHAAAAAAAAT? SERIOUSLY!?" he says with his green eyes wide from the shocking answer.

"No you idiot we have never had sex." Shota says chuckling a bit.

"Um...yea... but we did kiss each other once but it was really weird. It felt like I was kissing my brother." you said with a smile in Shotas direction.

"Ok good." Hizashi mumbled making you raise your eye brow in question.

"Whys that good Hizashi?" you ask with a small grin on your face.

Shota glances at you then to Hizashi seeing what's unfolding before him. "Don't you think you should go now Hizashi? You have your broadcast tonight." he says glaring at him.

"Well first I wanted to ask Y/N something if you wouldn't mind big brother Shota." He said sternly as they exchanged glares at one another.

You looked at the two men and chuckled at the comment. "Um...so what would you like to ask me Hizashi?"

Hizashi broke his glare from Shota and looked over at you giving you a soft smile. "I was wondering if you would like t-" Suddenly Shota interrupted him by jerking him up by the arm and taking him to the door only to fling him out.

"You don't have enough time remember, its probably best you hurry along and get ready to host your show." Shota stood in the door way his tired eyes never leaving Hizashis as a warning, then he shut the door.

A/N: Awe Aizawa why so serious? gotta ruin everything geeze. Well hope you all enjoyed it. there will be more to come.