Undercover

A/N: I rushed a little...Hope you all enjoy!

Today was the day for you to see what the hell Hizashis been doing behind your back. For the past week hes been acting perfectly normal though. He did mention to you that he has to go work tonight as a DJ, but you will see about that. You have Shota and Nemuri on stand by at the moment along with some good disguises, Nemuri even borrowed her friends car so he wouldn't recognize it.

Hizashi was currently in the bathroom getting ready as you sat on the edge of his bed watching him through the door way. He had his leather pants on with a black tank top trying to situate his hair in its usual Pro Hero position.

"So...Where are you working tonight?" You ask curiously twirling a strand of your hair with your finger.

"I told you its not really a big job, no where special." He said still combing his hair up in the mirror.

He has been avoiding every question you've asked him about his DJ stuff today. You just rolled your eyes and sighed.

"Ok there...How do I look?" He turned to you and struck a pose giving you finger guns and a grin.

You just looked at him and chuckled. Right now was one of those moments that you hated you loved him so much. He danced his way over to you and gave you a peck on the lips.

"I have a few more minutes if you wanna spend some time with Present Mic." he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm good."

"But its been a whole week." He groaned.

"I'm just not feeling it...sorry." you said with a shrug.

"Well, can I at least taste you?" you watched as he tugged your pajama bottoms and got down on his knees beside the edge of the bed between your legs.

He always has to make things so hard on you. All you could do was bite your lip and whimper. Of course you wanted him, to you hes amazingly sexy and charming, to resist him for a whole week has been killing you. You watched him lick his lips to proceed with your needs.

Pulling your pajamas and panties down he picked up your legs and draped them over His shoulders. Gripping your hips he pulled you a little closer to him and started kissing up your thighs. Oh how you've missed his gentle touch on your skin. You felt him place a few kisses against you before starting. The next 12 minutes were filled with nothing but load moans and heavy breathing from you as he did what he knew best. Ending with you releasing onto his tongue and him licking up your juices as you road out the pleasure of his soft touch.

A/N: Normally I go into more detail...sorry about that.

Seeing him out the door with a kiss and a wave you quickly shut the door and turn to call Nemuri and Shota to come over. After 30 minutes they finally arrive.

"I'm so excited! we are going to be like undercover cops or something." She yelled excitingly.

You just chuckled and started to rummage through the bag to pull out 3 vials of some colorful drink.

"Nemuri where's the clothes!!" you yelled in a panic.

"The lady said you drink that and think of what you want to look like and the effects last 24 hours." She said with a confident smile.

"What? Ive never heard of anything like that before.

"I'm not drinking that..." Shota mumbled.

Nemuri rolled her eyes. "Fine i'll go first." she took the vial of drink and turned it up trying to focus on what she wanted to look like.

" she took the vial of drink and turned it up trying to focus on what she wanted to look like

"Wow...You really don't look anything like your self at all." You said looking at her in amazement.

She ran to the long mirror to look and gasped in excitement. "I'm so digging this right now." she laughed.

"Ok my turn!" you went to grab the drink but you sat and thought hard about what you wanted to look like.

Finally thinking of something you turn it up only to be stopped by Shota. "Please be careful ok?"

"Shush you messed up my concentration." you said frustratingly but turned up the drink anyways.

"Uh oh." Nemuri said looking at you in shock.

"Uh oh what?" you ran over to the mirror to see that you turned into a neko.

Your hair and everything was still the same but you had H/c ears and a tail along with ruby red eyes. "Oh no. Do you think this will be good enough?" you ask Nemuri with a worried look on your face.

"Maybe you should put glasses on and a different outfit."

You nodded and quickly went to grab your glasses up stairs. (Unless you already wear glasses then you just go without them and wear contacts I guess lol) You threw on a black long sleeve shirt with a blood red skirt. Also with socks that come just below your knee and converse.

"Ok I'm back how do I...." 

You stop seeing Shota in a short white wig and a grey shirt with "Like a Boss" written on the front of it which made you giggle a little. The rest was just blue jeans and converse.

"What about this scar though." Nemuri groaned.

"You really don't need glasses Nemuri just let him use yours."

She nodded and you took them off of her and put them on Shota. Shota saw how excited and happy you got making your ears perk up and your tail move around behind you. His face instantly flushed red and he averted his eyes away from yours.

"You ok?" You ask with a smile

"No, out of all the looks in the world why would you choose a neko."

"I like cats and I think when you said something to me it made me think of your eyes when your quirks activated so that's how this happened." You laughed revealing  your sharp canines.

"Can I pet your ears?" He asked nervously still not making eye contact.

"Sure."

He brought his hands up to stroke both of your ears gently. Feeling the amazing sensation you leaned into him and purred softly. Your tail was swaying as you took a few more steps closer to him rubbing your head under his chin to show him affection. Suddenly a light flashed from Nemuri taking a picture and you ran behind Shota and Hissed.

"Awe this is so adorable!" Nemuri laughed.

"I was really enjoying that Nemuri!" you yelled frustratingly.

"Yea and Shota was too." She giggled

He looked down and quickly waist banded his bulge in his pants.

*Clears throat* "Ok lets go." Shota said heading out the door as you and Nemuri followed behind him.

A/N: Sorry my Perverseness shows so much sometimes...Thanks for reading.