Why So Shy?

A/N: Im probably gonna go back and edit some of this, but Hope you enjoy!

It was lunch time at UA high so you decided to go outside and sit under the tree to listen to your tunes and do your paper work. Most of the teachers went to the Lounge but not you, you loved the relaxing breeze and music as you tapped your pin against the paper. Every once in a while your friend Shota would come sit with you if Hizashi managed to aggravate him enough. Today didnt seem like one of those days though. You began to get carried away by the music and start to sing thinking you were alone. Your back was against the trunk of the tree and you were wearing a simple F/C dress that came a little above your knee. Your papers were laying in your lap on top of your book for economics, every so often a breeze would come by but you always managed to keep the papers held down. Your ankles were crossed and you were knocking your feet back and forth to the song. Still singing, when all of a sudden Hizashi comes from out of no where with a bright smile on his face and his exotic green eyes staring at you from over his shades. You jumped and brought your knees to your chest from the fear. You felt like you could punch him for scaring you half to death.

 "Damn Hizashi you scared me!" Seeing him mouth some words but not hearing what he said you took your head phones out of your ears. "what?...what do you want?!..." 

"Sorry I was just admiring your singing voice" A cocky grin came to his face as he bent over a little to get more on your level towards the ground.

You felt your face heat up." Get away from me Before I smack you."

He chuckled. "I wasn't saying you were bad or anything I actually thought you were really good. Let me hear ya again I can give ya some pointers."

You sighed "I don't sing in front of people Hizashi its just something I like to do when Im alone." you go to stand up and wipe away the remaining grass on your dress.

He leaned back up and gazed down at you with his lips pursed to the side. "Hmm..well that's a shame...Seems like a waist of talent to me."

"Well some people aren't as outgoing as you are." you eye him up and down and begin to walk back to the school with your books and papers in hand.

He follows behind you with his hands in his pockets. "Why So Shy?" he chuckles. then gives you a small pinch on the back of your arm to get your attention.

"Can you just stop talking about it. Act like you never heard me ok." 

"You know that's not gonna happen." he laughed.

You liked Hizashi, he was literally like a ray of sunshine, but sometimes he could be annoying. Now was just one of those particular moments. He was always fun to be around, even though he's your polar opposite in personality. You wish you had his outgoingness and his ability to look on the bright side of things. Even though you were the shy type who just wanted to blend in didnt mean you didnt love to go out and do stuff like him. You just don't like attention that much because you know you can be really awkward sometimes. 

Glancing back you see him walking with his hands in his pockets staring at the ground in thought with a grin on his face. You huff then stop in your tracks to see whats on his mind. Noticing you stopping his green eyes gazed over his shades meeting your E/C ones.

"What is it now?" you ask tilting your head to the side a bit.

Hearing your question he walked over to you with a big teethy smile getting closer than you expected. You could smell his cologne and feel his warmth radiating off his body. He placed his hands on your shoulders and leaned in beside your ear.

"Are you wearing lacey F/C lingerie by any chance?" he whispered his warm breath brushing against your ear giving you chills.

You could feel your face turn 50 shades of red and you gripped your book tightly. "H..How do you know." you watched him pull away from your ear and come face to face with you. He pushed his shade up with his finger hiding his eyes.

"I saw them earlier when you got scared and pulled your knees up." He smiled seductively. You just turned and speed walked the rest of the way to school hearing his laughter in the background eventually fade when you went inside.

In your rush to class you bumped straight into Shota knocking his papers out of his hand. Making him give you a death glare and a groan.

"Whats got you in such a rush Y/N." he said frustratingly as he bends over to start picking up the papers.

You bend down to help and look up at him your face still glowing red. His lazy dark eyes scanned you over. He just sighs knowing that somethings happened to make you shy and awkward.

"So whats got you so flustered today." he asks in his low tone as he glares at you putting his papers in a pile on the floor.

You hear Hizashi come in the door behind you still laughing. "That." you say bluntly as you grab the remaining papers and put them in the stack Shota has in front of him.

Shota grabs the papers and stands up then reaches a hand out to help you up too, which you accept then hide your face from embarrassment. Shota looks at Hizashi laughing then back to you with your face covered.

"What did you do to her Hizashi." Shota asked tiredly.

You Walk behind Shota then lean over to look past him and peek through your fingers at Hizashi. He began to laugh even harder and you just laid your forehead against Shotas back in embarrassment. Shota rolled his eyes seeing Hizashi stop laughing then wiping a fake tear away.

"Well lets just say I'v learned two things about Y/N today." He continues by counting on his fingers. " One She can sing really good. and two, she wears F/c lacey lingerie."  he starts laughing again.

You see Shota turn his head and side eye you. "Do I want to know how he knows that last part?" 

You just huff in defeat and leave to go teach your class knowing Hizashi will never let you live this down.

A/N: ok so lets see what you guys think. I greatly appreciate comments and feedback. I just started wattpad so Im curious how my writing skills are. I will always strive to do better though. Thank you for reading.