Bachelorette Party!

A/N: Ok so This was so hard for me to write...I'm so so sorry if you don't like it..I wrote two different ones but I decided to go with this one. Hope you enjoy!

You were at your seats at the strip club watching all the different men dressed in different outfits just to come out and take them off. They were extremely hot but still you couldn't help but wonder what Hizashi would look like in each of them. Suddenly the spot light hit you and the announcement came on that you were a bride to be who gets a special dance. You took two more shots and the men came and got you to go up on stage and take a seat in the chair.

"OK, YOU ARE THE LADY OF THE NIGHT! WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO ROCK YOUR WORLD!" The Announcer lady said throwing hand motions up in the air.

Suddenly you were Shocked seeing Hizashi, Shota, Hizashi's sister's husbands and Hizashi's dad walk out of the back and onto the stage wearing different costumes. Shota had a police uniform on while Hinata's husband was a construction worker Hikari's husband was a cowboy and Hizashi's dad was a fireman. Last but not least Your future husband, He had his hair down wearing his Usual leather Jacket and pants Uniform but without the speaker around his neck and his jacket was open with no shirt underneath revealing his chest and abs.

You and the other girls started laughing even though they all looked attractive in their costumes it was just unbelievable that he went and did something like this. Obviously you pointed to Hizashi. You watched as he strolled over to you and tilted his shades down showing his exotic green eyes. The other guys left and went to Nemuri and the others at the table.

He leaned in next you. "Are you ready?" His voice sounded like it was thick with lust giving you goosebumps.

He turned to the Dj and nodded for him to start the music. 

A/N The song I chose is Mine by Bazzi.

He walked over to you and took your hand pulling you up out of the chair and gently caressed your cheek.

You So fucking precious when you smile.

He gave you a seductive grin and spun you around bending you over so your hands were flat on the chair. You looked back seeing him grip your waist and roll his hips against you to the music as he bit his bottom lip.

Hit it from the back and drive you wild.

He slid his hand up your back gently grabbing your neck to lift you back up and turned you around sitting you in the chair. Once you were sat he straddled over you placing  both of your hands on his chest and slid them down his body so you could feel every muscle tense as he danced seductively to the music in front of you. You flickered your E/c eyes up to connect with his. He just shot you a smile.

Girl I lose myself up in those eyes. 

He slowly got off you and made his way to the floor on his knees . He slid his hands up your thighs and gripped your hips to pull you down off the chair onto him. You were straddling him with your hands around his neck as he thrusted his hips to the beat making you bounce on top of him.

I Just had to let you know you're mine.

Hands on your body I don't wanna waist no time.

He laid you gently on your back and held one leg up against his body and rolled his hips against you. You could feel your stomach start to knot up from all the built up lust from the few months without having him inside of you.

Feels like forever even if forever's tonight.

He put your leg down then hovered over you and starts to thrust hard making you scoot across the dance floor with each impact. With each roll of his hips he crawled with your body just to do it again and again with the song.

Just lay with me waste this night away with me you're Mine.

I can't look away I just gotta say.

I'm so fucking happy you're alive.

He stopped then slid down your body placing small kisses here and there stopping when his face was between your legs and kissed the inside of each thigh until his breath was fanning against you.

Swear to God I'm down If you're down all you gotta say Is right.

Girl anything I can do just to make you feel alright.

He crawled back up your body to hover over you and rolled his hips between your legs. Grabbing one of your hands he brought it down to let you feel his long thick member pressing against his leather pants. 

Oh, I just had to let you know you're fine.

Running circles round my mind.

He noticed your face was flustered and your plush lips were parted, He loved seeing you this way underneath him.

Even when its rainy all you ever do is shine.

You on fire, You a star just like Mariah.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on your lips making you hum against him.

Man this feels incredible, I'll turn you into a bride, You're Mine.

Suddenly you heard the music go off snapping you out of your lustful daze.

"Well there you have it ladies! tell us what you thought of the amazing performance from THE Present Mic!" The Announcer said.

 Every one started cheering and whistling along with throwing money on the stage. You didn't see anything less than a 20. You and Hizashi just chuckled then he reached down to waist band himself and you pulled you skirt down to stand up as you watched Hizashi take a bow.

"Sorry ladies but just in case you didn't know yet, that lovely lady beside him is his soon to be wife! Congratulations you two!" The announcer said giving you and Hizashi a wave.

You both stepped off stage and went to the table with everyone else.

"I could have went my whole life without seeing you do that." Hinata laughed.

"Yea me too." Hikari added.

"Well I was pretty surprised at how sexy that was." Nemuri said fanning herself a bit. Shota grunted. "I'm not saying the lap dance you did for me wasn't good I'm just saying he went all in ya know." Nemuri said giving him a playful shove.

"Well your father delivered for sure." Hizashis mother said rubbing His Dads arm.

"EW!" Hizashi and his sisters said with a look of disgust on their faces.

"What you mean ew...where do you think you got all those hip movements from son? It runs in the family." He laughed and slapped Hizashi on the back.

Everyone laughed and finished the rest of their drinks then you all headed home.

A/n: I'm so sorry If this sucked. The other one I wrote was to the song Closer by the nine inch nails, but I chose this one because it made me think of how protective Hizashi is all the time and how he basically want's you to know you're his. Please leave comments to let me know what you thought..don't be to harsh please. Thanks for reading.