I Want To Know You

A/N: This is long but worth it to me anyways. I hope you enjoy!

You were sitting in the teachers lounge waiting on your class to start, sipping on your water. You had on a short black pencil skirt and a white blouse with black heels. You decided to look nice today since its not every day you dress up. You were just feeling yourself I guess. You flipped through your playlist on your phone before finding a good song to listen to while you grade your students papers. Once you found a good song you sat your phone down and took another sip of your water.

"HEEEEEY Y/N!!!" you hear Hizashi yell as he came through the door of the teachers lounge.

His voice scaring you, you jumped spilling your bottled water all over your nice blouse.

"HIZASHI! what is the deal with you scaring me so much!" you said as you got up from the table to grab some paper towels.

"I...I didnt mean to..here I can help hang on." You watched him take the paper towels from your hand and begin to pat your chest in a attempt to dry your blouse, You just sighed frustratingly and rolled your eyes as you looked down at the man nervously trying to help you. You could tell he was sorry and probably mentally cursing him self for doing this to you.

He looked up from his shades flashing you his green eyes. "Um...well you look really nice today." He laughed nervously.

you gave him a soft smile. "Thanks Hizashi." a small shade of pink came to your face.

He looked back down at your blouse still continuing to help dry it. His eyes widened noticing your lacey F/C bra through the wet clothing. You noticed his face turn a little red.

"Are you ok?" you ask with one eye brow raised.

"You sure do wear a lot of nice lingerie." he laughed nervously again. "So is there a reason for that?...are you seeing someone?"

You just laugh. "No Hizashi, I just like wearing stuff like this. It makes me feel sexy I guess." you shot him a sweet closed eyed smile.

"Well you definitely look sexy.. even with out the lingerie." he smiled.

Your face felt like it was on fire from his complement. "Um I guess Im gonna go to the gym and throw it in the dryer for a while before my class starts."

With that Hizashi stopped trying to pat the dampness from your blouse and stepped back to give you room to walk past him. You walked back to the table grabbing all your things and went to head out the door but was stopped by Hizashi grabbing your arm.

"So...do you mind if I join you? My next class doesn't start for a while."

"Sure I don't see anything wrong with that. It would be nice to have someone to talk to. Plus the gym can be scary all by myself sometimes." you giggled.

You and Hizashi both head to the gym side by side talking about his and Shotas weird friendship. You noticed how enthusiastic he was when he talked. His hands always going in different positions as if it helped to explain things better. You could smell His cologne, not sure of what it was but it smelt so good making you never want to stop smelling the scent. He seems like he could talk forever sometimes but you didnt mind. Listening to him was very entertaining. He did own his own radio show after all.

Noticing you were kind of staring at him he stopped talking and gave you a smile. "Well enough about me what about you?" he asks giving you a nudge with his elbow snapping you away from your thoughts.

"oh um...Im not really that interesting." you say shyly as you open the door to the room with the washer and dryer.

"I think you are. I want to get to know you better." he said softly making you get goosebumps.

You proceeded to take off your blouse and throw it into the dryer. Revealing your bare torso to him along with your Lacey F/C bra. You noticed him slowly turn red from the speaker around his neck all the way up to his hair line.

"Do you always have that look when you see a girl topless?" you giggle covering your mouth.

"Uh..no..just...just you apparently." he said as he scratched the back of his neck. "is it getting hot in here?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Probably..the dryers on." you laughed.

You watched as he undone the speaker around his neck and placed it on the ground revealing his bare neck. You watched as he rubbed his fingers from the back of his ear down his neck then stopped at his collar giving it a pull to try and cool his self off.

You bit your lip thinking of the way his warm hands would feel against your skin. The fingerless gloves he was wearing just made everything that more attractive to you.

"Um so...I notice you like music..can you play anything?" he says taking his shades off and rubbing away the steam that's formed on them with the ends of his shirt.

You walked over to the dryer and jumped up to sit down on top of it, Placing your fingers to your chin in thought. He grinned at how cute you looked doing this. He watched as you placed your arms behind you to prop up on them as the dryer was swaying you back and forth slightly. His eyes raked over you as he walked closer.

"I can play guitar and im really good at piano." you say smiling with confidence as you can tell he didnt expect that.

"Piano huh? if you watch my fingers do you think you could tell me what Im playing?"

"More than likely." you gave him a challenging look.

"Ok lets see if you can do it." he placed his self between your legs as you were sitting on the dryer.

Your eyes widened and your face flushed. You watched as he took both of his fingerless gloved hands and placed them on your thighs sending heat up your body.

"Ill start off easy." He began to softly tap his fingers along your thighs.

You immediately knew the song but you didnt want him to stop touching you. Deciding to try and play it off cool you just sighed and said "Twinkle Twinkle little star." he gave you a grin.

"Good. Ok lets try and go a little more advanced." You watched his fingers tap and rub across your skin. It just made you want him so bad. You could feel the lust build up inside you

You looked from his fingers to his face as you saw him slowly do the same to you. His green eyes looked like they were full of hunger. You could feel a moan want to escape from how hot this was. He tapped his fingers on your thighs harder and began to sway a little with a cocky grin on his face.

His fingers began to pick up speed, You knew the song he was playing you could hear it in your head as you felt his fingers against your skin. Honestly you didnt want him to stop until the song was finished. It was a song from a Anime you watched. You were surprised he even knew it.

You leaned your head back as you felt his fingers do their final taps against your skin. "Loves Sorrow from Your Lie in April." you said in a little bit of a moan. Your head was still tilted back as you felt his gloved hands slowly rub up your thighs and grip your waist

At that you pulled your head back up to see his expression a mixture of want and shock that you even knew that. Suddenly the dryer stopped and Hizashi helped you back to the ground. Both of you never breaking eye contact.

"That was....amazing." he said as he cupped your cheek.

The two of you began to lean in to one another when all of a sudden Hizashi was snatched backwards by a angry Shota.

"Put a shirt on Y/N! Ive been looking for you two everywhere! Your classes have started!"

You scrambled to open the dryer to get your blouse and put it back on.

"Shota I just needed-" he cut you off holding his hand up.

"Both of you just go to your classes." you shot out of the door and head back quickly while Shota gave Hizashi yet another death glare. "Ill deal with you later."

A/N: hope you enjoyed sorry it was so long I got into this chapter. I was listening to the piano pieces from Your Lie in April the whole time. Thanks forreading!!!!