My Turn to Help You

A/N: Sadness....Hope you enjoy!

You were trying your best not to doze off while you waited on Hizashi to get off of his patrols, but it seemed like since you've been pregnant you've just been so up and down. Tired horny hungry crazy, and poor Hizashi has to deal with it. You wanted to surprise him but your body felt exhausted for no particular reason it seemed. Well other than making a baby. Your eyes eventually fluttered closed and you went into a deep sleep.

When you woke up you looked up seeing the clock projecting 3:00am on the ceiling. Glancing over at Hizashi's side of the bed it was cold and empty.

He should have come home a while ago.

You got up from the bed and walked down stairs. The house seemed very quiet and uneasy as you slowly creeped in to the living room, only to see that it was empty as well. You turned and went to the music room and it was also empty. Suddenly as you walked back into the living room you heard some rustling around outside making you freeze from fear. You saw a figure walking around outside so you ran on your tip toes to grab the gun out of the top of the closet then went back to the front door to turn the porch light on then jumped out screaming.

"FREEZE!" Your heart was going 100 miles a hour as your eyes fell on your husband.

"Oh Hey!" He said with a clearly fake smile.

"Are...are you ok?" 

His Hero uniform was ripped and torn with a few blood stains here and there. You saw him bring a cigarette up and take a long drag.

"I'm good baby girl. Go back inside." He said blowing the smoke out.

"You're smoking?" you questioned.

"I had a rough day."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

His hair had fell around his face from the intense battle you were guessing. and his hands were shaking slightly.

"I don't want to bother you. You need to sleep for the baby ok? Don't worry your pretty little head about a thing." He flashed you another fake smile and took another drag.

You walked over to him to get a better look at his face. He had scrapes but nothing to bad. You noticed his eyes were bloodshot and puffy, so you took his hand.

"Lets go inside and talk ok?"

He sighed and got up from his seat thumping the cigarette in the yard. You took the gun back to the closet and went and got the first aid kit. Hizashi sat on the couch trying his best to hold his self together infront of you. You sat on the couch beside him and started taking his shirt off making sure you see everything. You didn't want to make the same mistake as the time he got the stab wound.

You felt him place his hand on your stomach.

"How's our baby?" He said looking at your belly then back into your eyes.

"I feel like I'm going crazy so I'm guessing that means the baby's doing great." You laughed and he forced a smile back.

You took the wipes out of the kit then tucked his blonde strands behind his ear so it will be out of the way while you clean everything.

"What's wrong Hizashi? You can tell me."

He went to speak but couldn't, you saw tears come to his eyes and start flowing down his cheeks. He leaned forward and started to sob on your shoulder. He smelt like smoke, not cigarette smoke, but like hes been around a fire.

You rubbed his back for comfort "It's ok. I'm here with you. Just talk to me and maybe I can help."

"The villain... he just....just killed him." He clutched onto you tightly as he tried to talk through his crys. "I couldn't do anything to help him...He..He died in my arms."