Retirement Party (3)

A/N: Hope you Enjoy!

You decided not to mention anything to Hizashi about what you saw. He was enjoying his self tonight and you were going to do some snooping anyways. Apparently they are going to meet up again next week so whos to say you cant just follow him. You sat back in your seat and watched as Hizashi turned his Present Mic persona on to do commentary over the videos and slides of All Might on the stage.

"Wooo! Some party right Y/n!" Nemuri said as she staggered over to you.

"Yea its pretty awesome." you laughed seeing how red and flustered she was.

She walked off and you nudged Shota with your elbow to get his attention. "You gonna go have another tickle fight tonight?" you ask jokingly.

"Honestly I'm still sore from last time. She likes to use her wipes and harnesses way to much. I prefer the dominate position when it comes to that."

"Wow really? So you like to be the one to crack the wipes huh?"

"Exactly."

You both laughed as Hawks made his way into the conversation. "What did I miss." he said with a eyebrow raised.

"So what about you Hawks are you a dom or a sub?" you snickered.

"Really I'm into anything my lady likes." He said wrapping one of his arms around you.

All of a sudden Hizashi started fumbling around for his words as he glared at Hawks.

"Hey you're messing up the commentary lets just keep your hands off of her for now ok?" Shota said with a chuckle.

"So that means I can do it later?" He laughed.

You were all feeling the alcohol pretty good by now, standing over in a corner amongst yourselves with flushed faces and wobbly legs you couldn't help but be grateful for all the Heros taking care of the crime today so you could all celebrate. Glancing over you see Toshinori with a big smile on his face and that just made your night. After all hes done for everyone he deserved all this and more. Seeing Hizashi finally finish up he made his way off stage and back over to you quickly standing between you and Hawks.

"Woah big guy no reason to get aggressive." He waived his hands in surrender.

He just let out a "Ch" and wrapped a arm around your waist to claim you as his.

"Nice commentary Mic." Shoat said giving him a weird thumbs up.

"Isn't it always." He smiled confidently.

"No, you fumbled at the end for some reason." Hawks snickered. 

Hizashi clinched his fists but you managed to calm him down like usual by placing your hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at you with a questioning look for a moment.

"What?" you ask.

"You seem like you've been distant...are you ok?" He steps in and tucks a H/c strand of hair behind your ear.

"I'm fine."

"Then give me a kiss." He said pulling you closer to him.

You looked at Shota and Hawks watching you to see your next move. You leaned into him and placed a quick peck on his lips. Trying your best to fight the urge to wipe your mouth afterwards, You take a step back and smile at him hoping that was enough.

"Somethings wrong with you."

"What? I kissed you."

You looked up at everyone waving good bye and leaving seeing Toshinori almost out the door so you take off over to him and embrace him in a warm hug kind of shocking him for a moment. 

"I hope you had fun Toshi!" you said with a big smile.

After the shock wore off he wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you tightly. "It was great. We should go dancing more often." 

You let go to look at the scrawny man. "Sounds good to me." You said giving him a thumbs up.

"I'll hold you to it." He said as he turned around and waved goodbye heading out of the club doors.

Coming back you notice Shota was gone and everyone pointed to the bar. It was last call so of course he would want to get a few more drinks in before the end of the night.

Hizashi walked up to you and tapped you on the shoulder. "Hey...so since its the end of the night you wanna dance with me?"

"I sure am tired." You said stretching your limbs.

"Please baby girl?" He said looking deeply into you E/c eyes.

Oh those words are always like sweet honey to your ears making you melt in his hands. You watched as he stuck his hand out to you and you couldn't resist it. Placing your hand in his he lead you to the dance floor. The song was a slow love song making your chest cringe a bit from heartbreak. All you wanted was to drink your night away until you couldn't remember what happened.

He placed his hands on your hips as you draped yours around his shoulders and you both began to sway to the rhythm of the music. Noticing you wouldn't make eye contact he pulled you in closer.

"What's wrong? please tell me Y/n." You could hear the sadness in his voice.

"..."

"Is it Hawks? would you rather..be with him?"

You couldn't believe that he really had no clue of what was wrong with you. "No Hizashi its not Hawks." you say bluntly.

"Shota then?"

"Ew no!"

"Well it has to be someone or something. Just talk to me."

"..."

"Well I got you something."

You watched as he pulled a small box out of his pocket and handed it to you. Looking up you see him push his glasses up with his finger and shoot you a smile. You were both just standing on the dance floor him looking at you and you looking at the box. Taking the top off you see a small key inside.

"I've been wanting to give you a house key for a while now but I keep getting lazy to go make a copy." He chuckled.

You didn't say a word just stared at the box wondering why he would do this if he didn't even care about you. If he was seeing someone else then why? What does he have to gain to hurt you like this. You could feel yourself getting angrier by the second as your vision was starting to get blurry from your tears building up.

"Do you like it?" He moved to try and see your face but still no luck. "Y/n?"

You snapped yourself out of your thoughts and decided to play it off. Lifting your head up the tears streamed down your face and you forced the best smile you could. "I love it, thank you Hizashi."

"Great, you ready for me to take you home?"

You just nodded and followed behind him to the car with your head swimming full of questions.

A/N: Thanks for reading!