Chapter 19

(Very lemon!! Warning: bring holy water before sinning)

Your pov

I was back at the ally. Tim and Damian were laying dead in front of me and I could feel the blood under my bare feet. I heard a metallic sound scrape against the ground and a terrible laughter. It echoed in the night, terrorized my life.
Suddenly I saw that bright red smile again, right there in the shadows. It was starring at me with crazy eyes.
I screamed from my lungs..

Then I woke up.
I was sweating and crying. Damian still laid next to me, embracing me in his sleep.
I looked at the time, it was 5 AM. I decided to let him sleep and take a long bath so I moved him carefully without waking him up.

When I walked outside the room and into the bathroom, I felt relaxed. The bathtub was big and Alfred had placed flowers in the room and a scented candle. I lighted it up and filled the tub with some bathsallt and took a fresh towel from the drawer beside.
I took off my pants, realizing that I had a few bruises all over from yesterday's adventures.

I was just about to take off my shirt when I heard the door open.
It was Damian. He looked overly tired even though he slept right away. He slowly put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.
"I had a bad dream. I got scared when I woke up alone" he said in a low tone.
"I'm sorry. I had one too" he looked up and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Taking a bath I see, can I join?" He whispered.
I nodded with a small smile and slowly took of my shirt in front of him.
"Sleeping in clothes is never a good idea" he said while investigating my bruises with his hand.
They were fewer on my upper body but my arm was all tucked in in bandages. I was scared to take them off.

"Now, your turn" I said with a smirk.
He gave me a small smile before taking off his shirt with one hand and threw it away somewhere. His body was well trained and soft tanned. I've never seen it in this light before. He had new wounds though, I'm concerned of what he's doing when I'm not nearby.
"Damian.."
"Hard training" he interrupted before kissing me passionately.
I don't even remember what I was going to say. I just wanted to feel him all over me.

He was quick to take off the rest of my clothes, I almost didn't notice.
He was already down at his boxers.
I feel my face heat up.
He stopped just to look at me, I tried to hide myself. I noticed that we could see each other clearly in this bright bathroom.
"Look at me"
He whispered while lifting my chin up.
"I want to see everything when I touch you"
He led my hand down over his body, slowly.
The feeling of his hard muscles and hot skin under my hand made my legs tremble.

I was so hooked in his eyes, I jumped a bit when I felt past his croach and down to his growing. I could feel it move underneath his boxers.
He reached out to turn off the faucet and kicked off his last cloth. It felt so awkward standing there, I couldn't look down.
Then he pulled me in an embrace, kissing my lips, my cheek, my neck.
"I want you, please." He begged quietly.
I looked back at the bathtub and jumped in with him after me. He froze over me and his face was a bit red.

"Be careful with my arm.." I begged before he kissed me again, with passion. His hand wandered around my body in sync with the moving water.
We broke the kiss and his eyes were linked with mine.
It's hard to believe that he's even real.
His hair was still back slicked but spikey though. I believe that he'susing some kind of product for it. I decided it's time to reveal how he looks without it..

Damian's pov

I was starring into her goergious [e/c] eyes when suddenly I heard a splash and got all drenched. She had shoved water over my head so I couldn't see.
"Hey! What was that for?" I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand and she laughed. Luckily, she's cute..
"Let me see" she said and wiped my hair off my eyes.
"You're actually pretty hot like this"
I didn't get what she meant first.. but I touched the top of my head and my hairdo was ruined
"You'll regret that"
"Ooo~ what are you gonna do? Scream?"
That's it.

I grabbed her by the waist and flapped her over with a grin on my face
"No, but you'll surely do"

Your pov

I got surprised. I held on to the edge of the bathtub and it was so embarrassing.
He was massaging my butt from behind while kissing it.
He kissed me all the way to my neck and to my ear.
"What was it again? Scream?" He chuckled.
I moaned when he roughly grabbed my ass with his both hands.
"Yes! Please"
I couldn't stand how bad I wanted him inside me.
"Please, what?"
He grabbed tighter while sliding his length between my thighs.
"Please, Damian! Fuck me"

Within a second, he rammed his dick inside me and didn't stop.
His hands were grabbing my sides and the water was splashing the floor.
He was rough but not too fast.
Then he found my G-spot and moans were slipping out of my mouth.
"Relax, let everything come to you" he said calmly between the thrusts.
I think he wants me to ejaculate cause after a while, he let go of one hand to smoothly play with my clit.

I've never felt like this before. It almost felt like I was about to pee but in a upbuilding way and it felt so damn good.
The sensation between my legs quickly spread through my whole body and I let go with a loud moan.
"Good girl" he said while rubbing between my legs, getting my cum all over his fingers.

"My turn" he said before turning me around again.
"Hold on to me"
He laid himself on his back with me on top. The most of the water were gone by now.
He grabbed me by my ass and thrusted roughly which caused me to moan louder due to the insensitivity between my legs.

"Hold on, beloved. I'm so close-ah" he moaned out seconds before he came and it was a lot.
I rested my head on his chest with his fingers slowly stroking my back.
"We maybe should take another bath now" I whispered before looking up at him. "Yeah, you're right"

It didn't take long before we were done and left the crime scene behind.
We couldn't manage to get rid off all the water on the floor but hopefully Alfred wouldn't mind.. hopefully.

*meanwhile in Dick's bedroom(Dick's pov)*

Should I say something?
Like.. I can't unhear this again.

I picked up my phone to see if there was any contacts on my list to talk to. I must find the courage to talk to Damian about this.

Kori? No.. she's too litteral
Barbara? Nope. Why did I keep her number?
Jim? Awkward..

I think I'll just tell Bru.. uu...
I admit, everyone should be terrified of Batman.. but someone needs to talk to him cause I'm not ready to be an uncle yet. And Damian as a father? Poor kid