Chapter 6

Your pov

Before we decided to have a movie night, the boys told me about the situation. Apparently, this town is pretty dangerous and there is a duo named Batman and Robin their family had contacts with.

I'm lucky it's break a week before school starts. I haven't met Bruce yet. He went for a business trip when I got here. He seems like a nice man letting in a stranger so quickly in to his home.

Dick told Tim and Jason about what happened earlier. Damian avoided any contact with anyone now and the others.. let's say they have a really fun time making jokes about him.
He really looks like he's about to kill someone in any minute. I don't know if I should be concerned or laugh because he reminds me of an evil little puppy.

In speak of dogs, I also got to know that Damian has a dog, His name is Titus. He was sleeping through everything since I got here, unbelievably.
He was cuddly and soft. Perfect because Damian didn't seem like the guy who shows so much affection.

Damian's pov

I can't believe he told them. I can't really kick anyone's ass properly with [y/n] around so I will just wait for the right moment. We will be out patrolling tonight so I will have my chance.

She looked so cute cuddling my dog with a blanket over her. If we were alone, I could get a bit closer but the buckethead and dipshit couldn't leave us for one second. (Jason and Tim)

"This is my favourite part!" Jason said when Inigo met the man that killed his father.
"This movie sucks, he's saying the same phrase over and over. Just do it, Jesus Christ..."
"Shut up, Demon"
I pushed my back to the couch laying my eyes on [y/n]. She was asleep. I told Jason that this movie sucked...

When the credits rolled everyone went to the cave except me. I got the mission to carry [y/n] to her bed.. not that I don't want to but they like to embarrass me. I didn't want to wake her up either.

I carried her up the stairs, she was a bit heavier than she looks. Luckily, I managed to get her to her room without waking her up.
I slowly lowered her down to bed and wrapped the blanket over her.
She looked so peaceful, I felt guilty for leaving her alone.

Before I managed to go I felt a hand grab mine. "Where are you going, Dami..?" She yawned and smiled at me
"Shopping" I replied quickly.
"But.. It's night"
"At the gas station. Want something?"
She looked a bit confused. Then she gave me a devilish grin.
She leaned in and kissed me lightly.
A second after she whispered one word in my ear

"Rubber"

Your pov

I wanted to see how long I could go with this tease.
His face became lightly red too but it didn't move a muscle.
In other hand, he looked confident. Before I could say anything else, he crashed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. His lips was dancing with mine in perfect sync.
When broke the kiss after running out of air, he rested his forehead on mine and breathed heavily.

"Not yet, Beloved"
He kissed my forehead before he tucked me in again and went out.

Damian's pov

I think we just declared some sort of tease war right now. The longer we keep going the more fascinating it gets.
But how the hell am I going to keep up with her and at the same time keep my identity secret?

I better get to the cave before I change my mind and go back to her room again.. not that I don't want to but Gotham needs Robin.