Chapter 23

Tim's pov

I tried to talk to Bruce today but he made it very clear that Damian needed this for his own good. I personally don't think he needs anymore punishment than he already got from living with Bruce.

Dick went off to Blüdhaven almost right away after leaving the batmobile and Jason went back to his safe house.
I'm the only one left except for [y/n] who is still locked inside Damian's room. I wouldn't be this worried if it wasn't for that I haven t seen her in a week.

Alfred left food outside but it haven t been touched once. We would have thought that She was dead if it wasn't for all the crying every night.

I decided to check on her one night as Red Robin I climbed up to the window, careful to not make a sound.
I sat on the frame and watched her go out from the bathroom. She was pale and wrapped inside Damian's robe.
I haven't seen her like this before and I wished that I haven't.
She always seemed so strong and happy to me and seeing her like this makes me wish that I hadn't helped Damian track the Joker that night.

I wish I could tell her but that would ruin their secret identities. Everything would change forever.

Your pov

Taking those showers actually helped a lot. I'm not ready to go out yet but I've started to use up all of Damian's products which means I wouldn't be able to smell like him anymore.
This is ridiculous. I don't even know if he actually broke up with me or if I'm just a straight up crazy bitch.

I decided to contact him for the first time to ask what the hell he was doing.
Luckily he took his phone with him so I began to type.

Damian  

[Y/n]

What the hell are you up to.. why didn't you tell me you left off. You'd hurt me, Damian. Please, explain.

Sent

Now I just had to wait. I laid down on his bed when suddenly I noticed something in the corner of my eye.
I ran to the window and opened it but there was nothing.
I think I'm going insane..

Damian's pov

The past week had been slow for me. I received a message last night from [y/n] but I didn't have the courage to answer it. I read it over and over again during the day, thinking of her.
I don't want to give her hope. It's easier if she just can forget me.

I tried to get home and I tried to convince my father all week but it was no use. Grayson is gone, Todd too and Drake was no option.
I'm tired of people who think they can decide over my whole life.

I spent all day in training room, trying to focus on something else when suddenly the ground started to shake like crazy.
I managed to run to the cafeteria where we all gathered under emergencies.

Everyone was soon there and the shaking stopped after seconds.
"EVERYBODY, don't move!" Starfire shouted before flying out to investigate where the shaking came from.

I didn't listen of course so I climbed out the window without getting caughed and headed my way to the roof.
It looked like an earthquake but not exactly.. It looks to intended and I know exactly who have the power to cause this even if there's no way it can be her.

Tim's pov

Batman called me to the cave. He got reports from the tower.
Great.. Damian lives with them in one week and something is already happening.

"What's new" I asked him.
"A big earthquake directed to the tower. Probably a metahuman"
He showed me a video of the ground breaking like a cookie bar.
"A meta? Should we ask the people at star labs?" I asked jokingly
"No. This is not their region. We should gather the league"

He signalled me to jump inside the batwing and we headed away to the watchtower.

Your pov

I decided that this is the day to come out from Damian's room. I'm done crying cause nothing will ever get better from this. Plus my stomach is aching.
I went to the kitchen and noticed it was very quiet around here.

"I see you're up, miss [l/n]"
I jumped in fright. Alfred stood at the door entrance.
"You scared me, where are the others?" I asked carefully.
"Master Bruce went on a business trip and master Tim is out fishing. I'm at your service until they get back."

I looked around.
"Is there anything that isn't meat in here?"
Alfred gave a genuine smile and stepped to the fridge.
"I can make master Damian's favourite dish if it pleases you, miss"
I smiled at first but that slowly frowned when I heard his name.
"If I understood right, he did not tell you why he had to leave" he said in a lower tone.

"Yeah, the communication wasn't that good, I think" I admitted.
"Maybe if that's the case, you should know. Master Damian loves you. His people skills may seem a bit "rusty", he barely baths and seem to loose his temper a lot-"

I let out a little laugh at Alfred's comment.
"I get that. Thank you Alfred."
"No need to thank me, miss. You can take a walk around the manor while waiting for dinner if you want to."

I thanked him again before walking away to explore the manor. I haven't been everywhere yet and it gets a bit more exciting when everyone has gone out.