Chapter 12

your pov

I was just about to get dressed when Damian came back.
He walked fast towards me, threw me back to bed and glared at me.
"I told you to stay in nudes"
He kissed me before I could respond but
I cut him off.

"Dami, school"
"But school is a turn-off"
"So are bad grades and angry parents" I giggled.
He smiled and kissed my forehead before lifting me back up.
He had sadness in his eyes.
"Beloved. I'm sorry"
I was confused
"For what?"
"Father isn't very happy, and I'm afraid that we must keep it low for a while."
I got it now. "So you're basically saying that we must hide our relationship?"
"No- well yes, but it doesn't mean I'm not serious about it."
"Because your father says so?"
"Because I'm his son"
I don't know why but something tells me that he isn't telling me everything.
"No.. there's something more. And I get it. You're hiding something and I want to know."

Damian's pov

oh shit...

I must think of something fast.. cheating and murder are no options, so...

"It's the press. If we go out public right away, we won't have alone time."

I think she bought it

"I see.. I nearly forgot that you're famous. It's okay Damian, as long as I get informed"
She kissed my lips softly.
"Don't worry, it will be official in time"
I went back to touching her and massaging her butt.
" D-Dami! school!" she laughed out and pushed me aside.

*time skip to car by the batlogo*

your pov

It was my first day in Gotham Academy and everything feels great. I live at a manor and I got myself a hot boyfriend. I'm one lucky girl but I came to realize that there would be no dates what so ever. We can't hold hands in public and he will most likely be avoiding any contact with me at school.

The uniforms are really cute though. The only thing I don't like is the ridiculously short skirt.
I swear that Damian was undressing me with his eyes just before we got in to the car. I layed my eyes on him. He was holding my hand but was focused on the passing trees outside the window. I wonder where his mind went.

When we arrived, he only waved before we went separate ways.
I walked up the stairs and the building was huge. There were groups everywhere and many eyes on me. I automatically held down my skirt, trying to avoid any eye contact.
Suddenly someone blocked my way.

"Hey, new kid"
It was a blonde, taller girl. She looked fresh like a summerday and smelled really good.
"W-who, me?" I nervously replied.
"Yeah, you. You're living with the Waynes, are you?
She looked back to her group who was starring their eyes out on me. They must be the populars based on the style.
"Yeah, why?"
She smiled at their way again.
"Good. Then you're with us, but FYI, we don't date them."

I laughed inside my head right now. It takes a lot to make me fall for this shit.
"Thanks, but no thanks. I prefer to be alone"
She stopped me and seemed very offended. "What kind of creep are you? You should really choose your friends carefully, you know"
I went around her. "Yes, but I'm not here for friends. Have a nice day"

She went back to her group of rich people and I walked in to find a teacher.
I went down the corridor and there were students everywhere but no teachers in sight. Suddenly Damian came up from nowhere.
"Two doors away and turn right. See you after school, beloved" he whispered to me and blinked, gave me my schedule and walked away quickly.

I feel confused right now. The groupings were very tense and it seemed to be a ton of invisible rules around here. It feels just like it landed a rock in my stomach. I guess I'll just have to bite through and go on with it.

I walked in to the classroom. It was just me here and some other guy with brown hair. He seemed stressed.
"Hey" I said carefully. He dropped his paper and pen. But looked up with a goofy smile.
"Hi, sorry. I overslept" I looked at the clock. It was only half past seven.
"But, you're early"
"Oh! Am I?" He replied quickly and looked at his watch.
I can't remember that he picked up his stuff from the floor.. I must be tired

"I'm [y/n]-"
"[y/n] Yeah, I know. You live with Ba-THE Waynes! Bruce Wayne, yes"
He replied quickly before writing again.
"So does everyone know?"
"Ehm.. Yeah. It's in the papers"
He handed over the Gotham Gazette. I don't remember he had that eather.. must be full moon or something.

I read the front.

The Joker back in Arkham

Batman saves Gotham from Firefly

Bruce Wayne is taking orphans under his wing, again

Wait what? Orphan?
"This is bullshit" I said before giving him back his magazine. "I'm not an orphan"
"Yeah, I know"
I blinked twice for his answer. He seems to know a lot about me.
"Excause me but, who are you?"
He seemed to notice my concern now.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to crash the mode. My name is Bart, Bart Allen."

"[y/n][l/n], nice to meet you. But you have to explain how you know so much."
"I'm just simply good at it" He said before I took a seat beside him.

And this is how I made my first friend at Gotham Academy.