special chapter (one)

Zhangpang woke up in the middle of a wide room. He was lying on the floor, in front of a long table. Seated there were six fairies. Each with a higher position.

Much higher than Bu Fanfan.

Zhangpang realized he was inside the Fairy Council Hall. He quickly stood up and composed himself. Brushing off any dirt on his outfit.

"U-um.. where am I?" His voice a bit softer than before.

A girl smiled at him, "You're in the Council Hall, Zhangpang." Pinky, that's her name. He remember her having the prettiest smile out of everyone in fairy land.

"Welcome back, Zhangpang," This must be CX. "And congratulations on succeeding in your mission."

The six fairies clapped their hands for Zhangpang's success. Although the fairy was still confused, he started bowing to them as a sign of respect.

"We have acknowledged your bravery," The fairy who looked a bit old, said.

The fairy who was wearing a sleeveless black shirt that shows off his muscles, nodded, "Indeed. Also the friendship you formed between you and your master is truly remarkable."

"There was balance," The fairy in the middle pointed out.

Zhangpang slowly raised his hand, "Um.. I don't really -"

"Ah!" Another fairy who was sitting on the far right exclaims. "I think he doesn't know who we are."

Pinky chuckled, "I'm Pinky and this is CX."

"The person right next to her is Ronghao." Pinky continues. "The one in the far right is Jin, then the fairy wearing muscle tee is Kayee - or he prefers to be called Jackson."

"Happy to be at your service," Jackson smiled at Zhangpang.

"And the one in the middle, is the fairy with the highest position in this land," CX introduces. "He goes by the name, Lay."

Zhangpang widens his mouth and kneeled in front of them, "It is an honor to stand here in front of you, your highnesses."

Lay formed a smile on his lips, "Actually, it's an honor to have you here, Zhangpang. You just made history."

The young fairy stood up, looking confused as ever, "W-what? I think you have the wrong fairy."

Ronghao laughed, "Nonsense. You have greatly shown us the true meaning of friendship, between a fairy and a human."

Jackson nods in agreement, "You sacrificed yourself, to save Yuzhu -"

"Wait!" Zhangpang interrupts. "I didn't sacrifice anything. I just did what a time fairy would do -"

"You didn't know?" Pinky asked, looking at the other fairies in the table.

Jin looks around too and since no one wanted to tell the young one, he decided he would, "The car that Yuzhu crashed into was driven by your human form,"

"You Zhangjing," Zhangpang whispers but still loud enough to be heard by the six.

CX tilted her head, "You know?"

"No, the name came to me just now." Zhangpang honestly says. "But wait, that means I died? In order for Yuzhu to live..."

"Well," Lay smirked, pulling out some papers from his desk and reading it silently. "Hmm, not exactly. Hmm, interesting..."

"What is it?" Ronghao asked, his head snapping at Lay's direction.

"It says here that Yanjun and his friends actually saved You Zhangjing."

Pinky widens her eyes, "That means he's alive. And Zhangpang is -"

"I didn't die in the human world," Zhangpang finishes her sentence off.

CX showed off her angelic smile, "You have great friends, Zhangpang."

"But what happens now?" Jin asked. Now that they know that You Zhangjing is alive, Zhangpang is still in the fairy hall.

Lay let out a long sigh, "He decides. As of now, You Zhangjing is being transported to the hospital and its up to Zhangpang if he wants to come back or not."

Zhangpang furrowed his eyebrows, "What happens if I choose to stay here?"

"You Zhangjing dies and you will continue your life as a time fairy," Ronghao explains.

"But," Jackson adds, "If you decide to leave the fairy land, you will wake up as You Zhangjing in the human world."

"What happens to Yanjun?" Zhangpang asks. "Will I still be friends with him?"

CX suddenly frowned, "That's not how it works, Zhangpang."

Pinky nods, also having a saddened look on her face, "If you leave the fairyland, you will forget all your memories. Including the ones you had with Yanjun."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

truly sorry for the delay!

I've been really busy for the past few weeks because of my internship, but I hope all your questions would be answered ❤