twenty-nine

"I can see Zhangjing's car," Luo Zheng mutters. "Where's Chaoze?"

"Probably saw some girl and decided to stay," Zhixie mocks as he took the binoculars from the younger one.

Meanwhile, Yanjun who was parked near the place of the accident has just finished scanning the area. Any minute now, the crash would happen. All they had to was wait.

A few minutes had passed and Dinghao spotted Yuzhu's car. Her eyes were fixated on the road.

Zhixie also spotted Zhangjing's car coming closer to her.

"You son of a bi-!" Someone screamed from above.

Yanjun furrowed his eyebrows, searching for the sound of the voice. Chaoze and Bu Fanfan suddenly appeared in the middle of the road.

"What the hell is going on?!" Yanjun exclaimed, seeing the two fairies fighting. He turned to Yuzhu's car which was slowing down.

"Ask the person who was the cause of all this!" Chaoze pointed as Bu Fanfan fixed his shirt.

"You ruined my outfit,"

"What's happening?" Zhangpang suddenly appeared, after trailing Yuzhu. "Why is Bu Fanfan here?"

"Guys!!!!!" Zhixie screamed through the walkie talkie. "What are you doing?! They're nearing each other."

Dinghao picked up the device, "I can't see anything but apparently, two fairies just showed up. Someone named Fanfan?"

Luo Zheng stole the device from Zhixie, "What in the world is that idiot doing here?!"

"We'll handle this later," Yanjun announced, seeing Yuzhu's car heading straight for Zhangjing.

Bu Fanfan was about to disappear when Chaoze pulled his wings back, "You're not going anywhere!"

The head fairy was struggling to escape and the only thing he needed to do was turn into something. Anything that can't fly.

In one snap of a finger, his legs touched the ground. He began to walk on four legs, walking towards the scene of the accident.

"Shit," Dinghao points at the dog as he widens his eyes. "I think I know what caused it!"

"Yuzhu..." Yanjun mutters, running towards the car.

In Zhangjing's car, Langyi was paying full attention outside, when he saw a dog crossing the road.

"Dude, watch out!" Langyi screamed out, moving the wheel with Zhangjing's hands still on it.

CRASHHHHH!

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Is it working?!" Yanjun asked in frustration. "Please tell me it is! I trust in you, Zhangpang."

Zhangpang nods his head as he puts his hands above Yuzhu while chanting some spells. A blue light was shining over the girl's body.

Yanjun laid her head on his lap and he was holding her hand real tight, "Come on, baby, fight it."

"What about You Zhangjing?" Dinghao whispers to Yanjun's ear.

He didn't have time to say anything, so he just pointed at Zhixie and Luo Zheng who were pulling out a boy from his car.

Langyi had fainted because of the impact. He also has a cut on his arm and forehead.

Luo Zheng waves a hand to Chaoze, "We may need some back up here,"

Chaoze looks at Dinghao was standing at the side. He can't go over there because he has Bu Fanfan tied up to his hands.

He snapped his fingers three times. In order to let people see what fairies really look like,they developed this spell.

"Hi, I'm Chaoze," Chaoze introduced himself but the guy never even replied.

The small fairy continued nudging his elbow, "Can you walk over there to Luo Zheng and help him with Langyi?"

Dinghao nods, patting Yanjun's back who was still waiting for Yuzhu to open her eyes.

It was probably the longest 5 minute treating he has ever encountered because as soon as Zhangpang showered the last bit of fairy magic into her, she started to breathe.

Yuzhu coughed multiple times, "Wh-what happened?"

Yanjun with tears flowing down his cheeks, pulled Yuzhu and hugged her tight, tighter than he's ever hugged her before.

"I'm so glad you're safe.." Yanjun utters, wiping his tears.

"I-I'm okay..." Yuzhu replied back. She was unsure of what really happened but the last thing she remembered was seeing the dog crossing the street.

Yanjun let go of her as he looked at her traight in the eye, "Does it hurt anywhere?"

"Yeah. My arm," Yuzhu showed her arm, "Might be because of the impact."

He was about to get some spray in his pocket when he saw something weird happening to Zhangpang

He was disappearing.