twenty-five

Yanjun met up with Dinghao which is exactly 2 days before the accident will happen.

"Did you check?" Yanjun asks, sitting in front of him at the cafe.

Dinghao nods, "There's nothing wrong with his car,"

"Wonder what caused it,"

"Caused what?"

Yanjun shook his head, "Nothing. Nevermind - look -"

"Lin Yanjun." Dinghao's serious tone made Yanjun froze in his seat. "What exactly is happening?"

"Nothi -"

"I'm serious," His bestfriend eyed him straight in the eye. "Tell me the truth or I'm going to speak to this Zhangjing guy. I've been suspicious but this is just too much."

Yanjun sighed, knowing that this is the biggest secret he had kept from Dinghao, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Woah," Was the only reaction Yanjun got from Dinghao. "You're serious?! You're not joking?!"

"Nope, but promise me you won't tell Zhangpang about his past? He doesn't deserve to know this way,"

Dinghao nods, "I won't. I promise."

Yanjun nods back, spotting Zhangpang flying inside the cafe, "Speaking of the devil,"

"The fairy's here?" Dinghao snapped his head towards the side. "Where is he?"

Yanjun chuckled and pointed above his head, "Right there,"

Dinghao waved his hands up in the air which resulted in him hitting Zhangpang's face.

"Oh shit," Zhangpang winced in pain.

"Zhangpang, language," Yanjun warned, making the fairy frown.

"You say all those things,"

"That's why I told you not to say everything I say,"

Dinghao blinked at Yanjun who was somewhat having a conversation with an invisible fairy, "Can't I see him?"

"Not yet," Yanjun mutters looking at Zhangpang who was caressing his cheek. "He's not in the mood."

"Because he hit me!" Zhangpang defends himself, almost in tears. "What a dimwit,"

"He says you're a dimwit," Yanjun motions to Dinghao.

"Is he calling me names?" Dinghao asked, pouting. "Why would you let him call me that?"

Yanjun shrugs, "Everyone calls you that."

His bestfriend frowned, "And you don't do anything about it?"

"Of course I do!" Yanjun smiles. "Why'd you think some people end up in the clinic with a bruised nose?"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"You think Yanjun could save them both?" Zhixie asked Chaoze. They were still on You Zhangjing duty.

Chaoze shrugs, finishing his lollipop, "It hasn't been done before, so I don't know."

Luo Zheng closed the door as he climbed on the car, sitting on the backseat, "Man, the line was so long. I thought I was going to stay there overnight,"

Zhixie took the food from his hands, "If you did, we would've left you."

Luo Zheng stuck his tongue out at him and spotted Zhangjing walking out the campus. He was with someone.

"Wait, where is he going?" Chaoze asked, quickly looking for some place to hide. Zhangjing was walking towards them.

"Shit, what the fuck," Luo Zheng said, looking for his disguise.

"Zheng hand me the wig," Zhixie asked as the boy threw him the grandpa wig.

Zhangjing was already on the door. Chaoze fixed his wig and threw on a coat. The boy outside knocked on the window.

Chaoze pulled the window down as he faced Zhangjing. The resemblance was starting to creep them out.

"Hi," Zhangjing showed off his smile. "Do you perhaps know anyone from the campus?"

"I - uh -" Chaoze stutters, trying to sound a little girly. He was wearing a woman's disguise after all.

"Mei mei," Luo Zheng called from the backseat. His disguise was a boy wearing a red baseball cap. "Your boyfriend goes to school here right?"

"Ahh.. yes," Zhixie was dressed as a grandpa. "We're actually here waiting for him,"

"What's his name?" Zhangjing asked. "I might know him,"

Chaoze quickly shook his head, rejecting the offer, "No, no, it's fine. We'll just wait for him -"

"There he is!" Luo Zheng spotted someone walking out the campus. Chaoze widens his eye because he has no idea who it is.

Luo Zheng walked out the car and grabbed the boy, "This is my sister's boyfriend. His name's Deng Langyi,"

Zhixie nudged Chaoze's elbow. He signalled him to play along.

Chaoze gritted his teeth before speaking, "Ahh yes, My Langyi ~"

Langyi looked confused as he leaned in to Luo Zheng, "What is happening?"

Zhangjing smiled at Langyi, "I may have seen you around,"

Langyi tilted his head, "You're in charge of the committee for the fund raising program right?"

"Yup," Zhangjing nods, handing Chaoze a flyer, "Here. You're welcome to come since you know someone from the university."

Zhixie took the flyer from Chaoze's hand, "We'll do. This is when?"

"Thursday," Zhangjing replied, still showing his smile. "February 4,"