twenty-two

"You wanna go somewhere?" Yanjun asked as he and Yuzhu finished watching their 3rd movie.

"Hmm, I don't know - where do you wanna go?" Yuzhu asked, leaning on Yanjun's shoulder.

Yanjun was about to answer when he saw Zhangpang floating above Yuzhu's head. He was circling around her, humming a song.

"Uh, I need to go to the bathroom first," Yanjun says, dashing off the bathroom.

He closed the door behind him and met face to face with Zhangpang, "What were you doing?"

Zhangpang pouted, "I was bored. I have nothing to do here,"

"Go play with Jung Jung," Yanjun suggests. He wasn't kicking him out like last time.

Actually, Zhangpang was the one who suggested to Yanjun that he and Yuzhu go out on a date because he was planning to have a series marathon.

But Yanjun was too lazy to go out so they decided to stay home.

"He's out of town," Zhangpang answered. "Can't you just go out with Yuzhu? I want to watch tv."

"We were watching tv,"

"Yeah, but the movies you picked were boring,"

"Yanjun?" They heard Yuzhu knock on the door. "What's taking you so long? Are you showering?"

"Uh, no," Yanjun stutters, moving towards the toilet bowl. "It may take a while since I really had a bad breakfast,"

Zhangpang dropped a soap in the bowl, indicating a sound effect for poop. Yanjun glared at him as the fairy shrugs.

"Oh, okay," Yuzhu replies back. "Do you want some snacks though? I can make one -"

"Yes!" Yanjun exclaimed. "Yes, please, I'll be out in 5 minutes,"

They heard Yuzhu's footsteps disappear through the hallway. Yanjun sighed, looking at Zhangpang, "Do you want to eat?"

Zhangpang's eyes glistened, "Are you going to let me sit on the table with you and Yuzhu?"

Yanjun walked towards the bathroom door and started to teased him, "If you can become a cat for a day, then maybe you can eat with us."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Is that him?" Zhixie asked as Luo Zheng climbed on to the car handing him an ice cream.

They were parked in front of a university in China and the trio was actually stalking someone.

"Well, he does look like Zhangpang," Chaoze comments, looking at the male student who was busy talking to his friend.

Luo Zheng peered over, "In some angles, yeah he does."

Zhixie licked his ice cream, "What's Yanjun planning to do?"

"He wants to save both Yuzhu and Zhangpang," Chaoze explains. "I don't know if that's even possible,"

"What if - what happens if he fails in saving the two?"

"Yuzhu will live and Zhangpang can still be a fairy," Luo Zheng interrupted. "But that person," He points at You Zhangjing. "Will die in this world."

Chaoze nods, "And Yanjun doesn't want that to happen."

"It's still better though? At least Zhangpang can be a fairy forever and live, so why bother?"

"I think it's much more than just saving You Zhangjing." Chaoze mutters, trying to realize what Yanjun is up to. "It's more about saving himself. Yanjun has met someone who showed him what it really means to have a friend. Something that he hasn't felt in a long time. And I think, Yanjun doesn't want to let that go."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I seriously don't know where this story is heading too, I'm sorry but I'll try to get it together and find an inspiration and finish this fic

yanjun i failed you huhhhu