Chapter 7

“Sage! Where is our baby?” Sage heard familiar screams. “Where?! Where did it go? We know you’re hiding!”

She jolted awake once more. It was 11:30 a.m., did I really sleep that long? She wondered. Sighing, she stood up and got dressed to go back to the doctor’s for her post-stress testing. For some reason she was looking forward to seeing Gakobe. She ignored these feelings during the drive. As she arrived, she could see Heather on the phone through the glass door. When she walked in she went to sit in a chair but Heather motioned for her to go on back. So Sage went to the same room as yesterday and saw Gakobe was already in there. 

“Well hello there, Ms. Darling.”

“Please, call me Sage.”

“Okay, then you please call me Gakobe.”

“You’re my doctor, I would feel more comfortable calling you Dr. Mosco.”

“Very well, suit yourself.” He pointed to the paper slip in the corner. Sage assumed she was meant to put it on. Even though he was facing away from her, she still felt weird getting naked in front of him. She changed rather quickly and hopped up onto the machine chair. Gakobe turned around and laughed quietly.

“You are meant to lay on the flat table over there” He grabbed her arm and led her to the table. She used the step-stool so as to look more graceful. However, she stumbled and nearly fell flat on the floor when Gakobe caught her in his arms. He froze for a moment but quickly let her go and helped her onto the table.

“Okay I’m going to run a few tests over some parts of your body. I’ll place my hand, and you’ll tell me how it feels. Doesn’t sound so horrible does it?”

“Not at all, Dr. Mosco.”

“Good, I’ll start with your shoulder.” He placed his warm and soft hand on her shoulder and she suppressed a moan.

“How does that feel?” 

“Um, fine.”

He moved his hand to her thigh. She could’ve sworn he’d squeezed a little.

“That also feels fine.”

Next he lifted the paper a little and placed his hand on her stomach. She tried to ignore the tingly sensations that were exploding in her body. 

“U-uh, y-yeah, that’s okay.”

“Just okay?”

“Yes! It’s fine! Just move your hand already!” Sage didn’t realize it, but her voice sounded as though she were pleading, and Gakobe noticed.

“You may want to control your body, Sage, so I may continue,” He said with a smirk. She blushed a deep red and prayed he didn’t notice that as well. He kept his hand under the paper as he slid it upward. He soon reached the area just below her breasts and stopped there. He rested his hand there and waited for her response. 

“My upper body feels fine, Dr. Mosco, I can assure you of that.”

He just smiled at her comment and inched his hand up slowly. Sage knew what he was doing, and she wanted to object, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t speak or move. His hand was now covering her entire left breast and he started to rub in a circular pattern. Sage felt as though she were on fire. Suddenly she couldn’t take it anymore. She grabbed his neck and crashed her lips onto his. His lips were full and soft, but he didn’t respond to the kiss at first. After a few seconds he cupped her face and moved his lips with hers, deepening the kiss. Sage moaned slightly in the back of her throat and he chuckled. Gakobe broke away for a second to remove his shirt, revealing a tan six-pack. He then began to kiss her neck, urging her to remove her paper gown, and she did so. He pressed his chest against hers and lay on top of her on the table. He slightly hovered over her as he began a trail of kisses starting at her neck and ending at her stomach. She began to kiss his back as he removed his pants leaving only his boxers. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from his bulge until he began to kiss her again. Their tongues danced together in harmony as he began to remove his boxers. “Gakobe,” she whispered. She felt him getting harder as she pressed herself against him, feeling all of him. They continued to make love until the sun started setting and they just lay in each other’s arms until they drifted to sleep.