she jelly

"Right there!" I screamed out as Ricardo hit it from the back. He was long stroking me and making me crazy.

"You like that?" he asked as he continued it assault my g-spot with his dick.

"Yes! I love it...!" I moaned out as he went harder and smacked my ass with both hands and then started playing a beat on my ass cheeks as he fucked me. ,

"Charmed got good pussy!" he sang out. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. "It shole is good!" Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. "I'm a fuck ha just like a nigga should I got the good pussy bluuueees!" he sang/groaned as he fucked me.

I laugh/moaned as he started going deeper making me feel it in my stomach. I screamed out and he covered my mouth as he started banging into me like his life depended on it.

"Cum baby" he groaned out. I knew he was close.

I was already about to cum anyway, I let it out and ended up squirting everywhere. I felt his body jerk and I could hear his loud groans as he came. He pulled out and took off his condom.

I laid down on the bed. I was on my stomach. We been dating since the day before valentines day. That's about a month now.

He been fucking me every day. Sometimes I have to make him stop. It's funny though. I've never had that much sex before.

"Lets go to the mall Charmed. I wanna buy you stuff" he said.

"I want to take a nap first. You got me tried." I said.

"Nah get yo big booty up and lets go." he said. He don lost his mind. I kept laying there.

This nigga picked me up and carried me to the shower. He put me down when we got in and turned the water on.

We took a shower together and then got dressed. I curled my hair up a wild curly mess all over my head that suited me well and put on a black and white v neck blouse with some ripped Capri pants and a black suit jacket. I put on some black and gold flats. I added red lip stick, gold earrings, and black shades and went to the mall with my bae.

We shopped for twenty minutes. Man it was so much shit we bought. We was on out way out, when we saw Katelyn walking up. I smirked and Rick had his hand on my ass.

"Rick!? Charmed!? I knew you was trying to get my man all along! Ho!" she was furious.

"He ain't yo man bitch he mines! You let him slip away. Not me." I said.

"Yea what ever!" she said before storming off.

I had to laugh. This ho is basic as hell. She had a man. Got jealous because he was friends with someone that would treat him better. Then lost him cause she cheated. Noe she wanna get mad because he learned his lesson about hos like her and wants to be with a real woman. Shakin my head. Basic bitches! She jelly.

Hey all

I hope you liked the story so far

I know this is short as hell

it's a filler

you'll see what happens later

I'm updating all day.

comment and vote

ask questions

state your opinion

Alright now, two chapters left

What do you think will happen?

Will Rick and Charmed stay together?,

Will Charmed have another set back?

you'll see

smooches