Starbucks

Well a couple of the people who work at Starbucks with me  go to my college. Julie and Gwen. I've been working with them for four months.

Gen is a complete bitch. I haven't started my classes yet, but I hope I have no classes with her. Me and Julie is like two pees in a pod at work. Then there's Larry and Lennie. They prepare the drinks and some of the food. The rest is up to Julie.

I'm a cashier and Gwen is the waitress. I sometimes help, but for the most part, I am at the cash Register taking orders.

I'm here right now getting this rude girl's order. She was looking at me crazy and when I repeated her order like we are supposed to do, she got smart with me. This bitch must want me to jump over this counter and beat her ass.

"Here you go" I handed her the food she ordered and she snatched it.

I'm so glad I got Lennie to put a big glob of spit in her drink. She walked out sipping the drink. Hahaha! Stupid bitch.

Lennie came over and gave me a hug. Hr has the biggest crush on me. He blushes whenever I talk to him. He always smiles at me.

Larry likes Julie. Too bad she has a boyfriend. Other wise he would probably have a chance.

"When you gon let me take you out girl?" he asked.

"When you ask politely Lennie." I said before walking off.

I'm finally off work and all I have to do is walk two blocks to get back to the dorm. I decided to walk with Julie because we're heading to the same area, just different places. As we walked, we talked.

"Larry likes you" I said with a smile.

"Lennie likes you. He has always liked them thick." she said with a wink.

"Oh god. Julie you know I only have eyes for Jesus. He can turn water into wine. I'm bout to get drunk!" I said.

"Let me get away from you before god strikes you down." she said as she walked faster to get away from me.

"Lord forgive me" I said before chasing her all the way to the dorms. We laughed and went our separate ways.

I walked in to see Jordan and her boyfriend fucking on the couch. They noticed me and tried to move off each other.

"Y'all nasty. Now it smell like rotten sausage in here" I said scrunching up my face on my way to my room.

"Haha! Yea right!" she said. "It smells like roses!"

"Roses really smell like boo booooo!" I sang before going into my room.

I heard them burst out laughing. I shook my head and went to take a shower. I got out and lotioned up. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with my special soap. I went back to my room and out on my panty and bra set and my pajamas. I got in bed and got some shut eye.

I know it's short

I'm trying to introduce all the characters before I get to the nitty gritty of the story

By the fifth chapter, everyone will be introduced.

comment and vote your thoughts on the characters.

smooches