no lies

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. THANK GOD FOR MASON OS SUPPOSED TO BE BEFORE CHEATER I THOUGHT I HAD ALREADY PUBLISHED IT, BUT I DIDN'T, SO I JUST DECIDED TO POST THIS AND APOLOGIZE FOR MY DOODIE HEAD MISTAKE.

NOW HERE IS YOUR UPDATE BOO BOO!

It's been two days since that fight, and Rick seems to be over Katelyn. He is really clingy though. I don't know why.

I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears. But I'm scared of loving you I'm not scared to perform at a sold out affair, but I'm scared of loving you

I answered my phone. That was my ring tone for Rick. It did relate to my situation with him.

"Hello" I said in the sexiest voice I could muster.

"Hey Charmed. I got a question?" he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow night at seven?" he asked.

"Ummm Sure. Okay." I said. I was cheesing hard.

"Alright. Dress comfy." he said.

"Alright." I said

"Get some sleep beautiful. We got a date to go on." he said.

"Alright. Goodnight Ricky" I said calling him by the nick name I gave him.

"Good nigh good luck charm," he said.

We hung up and I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I can't wait for my date with Rick.

...........................................................

I woke up to no alarm and no school. It's Saturday. I'm so glad. I get to go on my date today! Yay!

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I then put on deodorant and a big t-shirt. I got back in bed and started watching tv.

I decided to lounge around until my date. It's about 1:30 and I have plenty of time. I called my dad to see what he was up to.

"Hey ma" I said.

"Hey honey. How are you?" I swear my dad gets less manly every day. He is a bottom though, I'm not surprised.

"Good. I got a date mom. I'm so happy!" I cheered.

"Thats good sugar plum. Pitt and I are getting married in May darling. I'm looking for a dress." he said.

"OMG! I'm so happy. I get to dress up!" I squealed.

"Yes. you are a bridesmaid." he said happily.

"Yaaaay!" I was so happy I could burst.

"Calm down. You might burst. Anyway, you wanna talk to Champion?" he asked.

"Of course."

"Hewwo" I heard my little munchkin say.

"Hey my chubby widdle baby. It's siddu." I said. I always has called me Siddu.

"Sidduuuuu! I mih you. I wan you come home." he pouted.

When he pouts, it makes me sad. When he is sad, I'm sad. That's my heart right there. Can't nobody mess with him.

"I'm gonna visit you tomorrow. You siddu Valentine." I told him.

"What vamenkin?" he asked. I giggled at his mispronunciation of the word.

"A valentine is a person who you love the most and you celebrate with them on that day." I said.