easy to love

Lennie has been acting weird. Whenever a guy comes around, he gets all up on me. It's annoying as hell. Makes me went to punch him.

Like yesterday. A customer came in and was looking at my breasts while he ordered. Lennie got so fucking mad. I had to isolate him and calm him down for him to stop cursing. He gave that nigga an ear full and was about to beat his ass.

After that, we had no more problems. I feel guilty. I don't like people to fight. I want peace and happiness within my life.

My dad has a drag show today. He is performing Chaka Khan Ain't Nobody. Yes! I actually love that song. (A/N I got the song on my phone I love Chaka. I'm gay for her. lol)

I put on a cheetah print dress with black pockets. I put on black heels and did my makeup. My hair is straight and I got bangs. I love it. I grabbed my black clutch and went to the club.

I sat in the front. Omg! I'm so happy for dad. As he danced and mouthed the words perfectly, I was blown away. I smiled and clapped along.

ain't nobody

love me better

Make me happy

makes me feel this way

ain't nobody

make me feel this way

I had a new respect for my dad. He was performing the shit out of that song. It was almost like lip sink for your life, but better! I cried. I'm so proud of him. He introduced me as his daughter and I stood on the stage.

"This is my daughter. She was created before I came out. She supports me and I love her with all my heart. She just started college, but made time to come down here and watch her dad. This is something not many children would support, but she does. Even though I didn't even know she was my daughter until four years ago, we still have the. closest bond." he said with tears in his eyes. Everyone was crying. I sure as hell was.

"Thank you dad. I love you and I hope you do great in life. You saved me from a situation where I was being physically abused. You are woman than my mother will ever be and more man than she will ever get. You are an amazing person and I love you so much. You've taught me so much" I said through tears after he handed me the microphone.

That night was epic. We cried, we laughed, entertained, cheered, we even partied hard as hell.

My dad may be older, but he knows how to party. He was twerking and getting it. We had a twerking contest and I won. This ass can move! Ya heard!

I got super wasted and passed out in the car. I threw up when I got back to the dorm. Jordan laughed after I tod her what went on tonight. She said next time I got, she wants to come. I told her okay.

I'm so proud of my dad. I didn't know how much I loved my dad until tonight. He's fucking awesome! I don't know if I would love him as much if he was straight. (A/N I love homosexuals they not judgemental and they funny and fun to be with. They give good advice ect. it's a long list)

Me and Jordan had a twerking contest. I won because I can booty clap loud and she can't booty clap at all. It's hilarious.

I need to talk to Lennie though. I'm going to have to check him. Or just date him. He is very possessive sometimes though.

I just need time to think. I'm going to have to do something about him. I mean, I don't know. I feel like we would have a falling out and break up.

Man why cant I just have someone to love and it not be so complicated. Oh wait I do. My sister, my brother, my friends, my dad. I feel happy every time I thing about these people.

They are so easy to love.

Hey all

I know I'm deep

lol

hope you liked it

What do you think of all the characters?

Team lennie

team Rick

Team single

Team go find Sean?

lol. comment and vote.

smooches