Thank god for Mason.

I was walkin

was mellow

the melody

was a cappella

as a b I was missin

the two only scales

I could play

no sun in the distance

no orchestra playing together

like a boat out to sea

the silence was too deafening

I woke up to A cappella by Kelis. That's my jam now a days. I love that song.

I got up and took a ten minute shower and did the rest of my hygiene thing. I put on my work uniform and put my hair in a high bun. I then put on some lip gloss and some black Jordan's. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket.

Jordan and I got in my go-cart and drove to work. It's Monday and my first day on my new schedule. I get up at 5:30. It's tiring, but I'll get used to it.

We pulled up and got out. I have this shift with Whitney, Aidan, Jordan, and Emily. I hope Emily don't start no shit.

Emily and Jordan are the waitresses. Aidan and Whitney work in the back. I am still the cashier.

I walked behind the cash register and started counting the money. There was $800 in here. I put it all back in it's rightful position and started my day.

............................................................

I got in my go-cart with my friends and we went dropped them off at the dorms. I went to my dorm with Jordan and we started getting ready for school. I put my hair in a bun and put on a mid thy length, long sleeved pink and black floral dress. I put on red lipstick, blush, and eye liner. I then made my way to class.

I walked into Biology, and was immediately pissed off. Katelyn and Rick were in here. Rick looked at me like a sad puppy. Katelyn looked scared.

I sat in the back and ignored them. That whole class I was annoyed as fuck. I hope Rick don't try to talk to me. I'm not about to start trying to befriend his ass again.

Business I had Emily and Gwen. Ugh! Emily is fake as hell. She is cool when Gwen isn't around, but she was talking shit when we was in class. Them bitches can both catch these hands.

Geometry is with Harry and Mason. I fucking hate Harry. He a asshole. I sat as far away from his ass as possible. He saw me. Shit!

I sat through that class scared as fuck. I wanted to run so bad. I had to sit there scared.

After class, I tried to sneak past him, but he grabbed me and pressed me against the wall. He would be my crush, but he an asshole. I just had to scrunch up into the wall.

"Fat bitch I see you back. Stupid ugly ho." he said.

All I saw was a hand cross his face. It was Mason's hand. He slapped the shit out of Harry.

"Man don't be bullying no female. Especially one half yo size. Man you fucked up for that one dude." he said.

I snuck away and thanked god for Mason.

I know its short.

bare with me

it's a filler

comment and vote

smooches