on the bench

I decided to sit outside on the bench today. Just to clear my mind. Let me catch you up on what's been going on with me.

It's been two months since the club. That fine ass bartender was married! I swear niggas be hos. Lennie walking around trying to run me like he my daddy or something. He can sit it down. I make sure to check his ass on the shit every time he start.

As for Rick and I, we cool. We barely see each other but we friends though. He is hilarious and if it's one thing I like in a man, is for him to make me laugh. That's a plus.

My dad has a boyfriend. He is engaged and in love. I'm so happy for him. He seems to be so much happier.

Julie and her boyfriend are doing good. They are always kissing. She has the biggest heart in the world. She deserves nothing but the best. She is always with him and Whitney is always with Larry, so I only have Jordan when she isn't with Nathan, and Aidan. Aidan and I are like two peas in a pod. My dad loves him and they both do drag some times. Aidan wants to get a sex change and I'm happy to support him financially on some things.

The money from making and selling my clothing to various boutiques is rolling in. I'm starting to become rich. I just spend my money on food and getting my hair done at this salon I always go to.

I sold my car and got a big go-cart. Its midnight blue and is about the size of one of a mini van. It has a front and back seat and a seat on the butt of it. It has the structure of one of those car wagons you buy for two year olds. I just don't have to walk to drive. That would be weird.

It runs on electricity. It gets 70 miles fully charged. I don't really go that many places, and everything is right across the way, so I don't have to worry about running out of charge.I just charge it over night. It takes 8 hours to charge.

I'm happy and content with life for once. It's about time. I haven't been this happy since before grandma died and before mom got with Robert.

She still with him. My sister is pregnant. She called me when she found out. She also has full custody of Champion. I talk to him over the phone. He can talk a lot better. He's two now.

My mom and Robert do nothing but argue. Celeste told me the last time she was over there, they got into  fist fight because he was cheating. I warned her. She doesn't listen. Oh well.

Hey all

I know it's short

It's a filler to catch you up

feel free to ask me questions about the characters

comment and vote

smooches