Ricardo

Nobody else wanted to go, so Julie and I were going to go out alone. More fun for us!  I'm about to start getting ready. I just got home from work. There is no class or work tomorrow, so I can stay up late.

I hopped in the shower and washed and scrubbed my body. I got out and let myself air dry while I brushed my teeth and washed my face. The parts that weren't dry already when I was done, I used the towel to dry. I then put on a bra and boy shorts. I curled my hair and did my make-up. I out on deodorant and lotion.

I then put on a black crop top with high waisted purple and black pants. The leg part of the pants fit loose, but they still made my ass look big. I put on my white jacket and black sandals. I grabbed my black leather clutch and my shades and walked over to Julie's dorm.

I knocked and she opened the door looking fabulous. She had on a blue and white strapless crop top and some tight blue jeans with holes in them. She had on some blue and white flats and a blue bag. She had her hair out in a bun which brought out her high cheek bones, full lips, and slanted eyes.

We walked to her Go-cart and she drove out. She went to the part of the campus I've never been on. They had a tiny mall, a movie theater, and a club. Wow. These folks rich.

We went to the mini mall. There were about ten stores in there and every store was a small room with clothing/shoes/hats/perfume/Cds/A food court/an eyebrow, bikini wax, and nail shop/ and a hair salon. Damn. We went to the perfume shop and I went wild. I bought ten bottles of perfume. I even bought cologne. I wanna spray it on my pillow so I can smell a man all the time.

Next, we went to the mini Forever 21 they had. I bought two swim suits. We then went to the shoe store. Y'all know us women like our shoes! I came out that mall with over $500 worth of shit. None of it was clothing.

We went back to her dorm to drop the stuff off, then we went to the club. Mind you by now it's 10:30pm. She went up to two guys. One turned around and kissed her. This must be Rafael. She talks about this boy none stop. There was a guy who looked a lot like him, but cuter. This must be his brother. She told me about him too. Rick.

"Hey guys. This is my friend, Charmed." the shook my hand and said hello. Damn Rick fine.

"Hey y'all" I said with a smile. Rick was looking at my breasts. I blushed. I'm light as hell so I know he saw it, if he even looked at my face.

I started talking to everyone and laughing at there crazy jokes about the college. These people are a riot. This skinny girl who looked like she could be a vixen walked over and put her arm around Rick shoulder. She looked at me and smirked. I'm like thinking to myself bitch you jelly cause yo man looking at me or nah?

"Hello I'm Charmed." I said. I held my hand out for her to shake.

"Hi." she said dryly and ignored my friendly gesture. I shook my head and walked over to the bar.

" What would you like?" the sexy ass bartender that you would swear was Trey Songz if he didn't have dreads said.

"Damn how many fine dudes is it around here? Shit. Y'all gon give me a heart attack!" I cooed. "Yea I would like a cranberry apple locker on the rocks" I said. (A/N made that up. I thought about cranberry juice and apple juice mixed with liquor. I wonder if that would be good... idk.)

"Okay. And thanks. You sexy yaself with ya thick ass" he said licking his lips. I smiled.

Once he walked away, I felt arms wrap around me. I turned to see Lennie. I smiled and hugged him. He smiled and blushed at me. That made me blush. Damn we two blushin motha fuckas.

"How you doin?" he said. I swear this nigga sound like DMX.

"Good. Did you know yo voice don't match yo body?" I asked.

"Haha! Yea ma." he said licking his sexy lips and smiling showing his dimples. Don't get me wrong. He sexy as fuck. I just need him to get some damn manners.

"So did you come alone?" I asked.

"Naw. Larry here" he said pointing to his younger brother.

"Oh cool." The bartender came back and handed me my drinks. I smiled and gave him my number.

"Really?" Lennie said.

"What? Leonardo we in not together" I said.

"Oh ok." he said walking away with an attitude. I don't care. I sipped my drink and saw Rick and Katelyn arguing. He was getting mad. I could tell. I walked over there and "accidentally" spilled my drink on Katelyn. I did because even though she was a bitch to me, he looked like he was about to beat her ass, and I was trying to save her rude ass.

"You bitch! How the fuck am I gonna get this out!? You fat ass ho!" she said getting in my face.

"I'm sorry it was an accident. Calm down. You're causing a scene. Just use baking soda and bleach." I said.

I knew bleach was just going to make it look worse. That's what her ass gets. Stupid ho.

"Yea whatever bitch!" she said before storming off.

I chuckled. Rick looked at me with amusement. He smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you. Call me. 416-598-3635 Ricardo." he said before walking away leaving me star struck. Ricardo.

hey all.

Yes.

This is more than the three I planned on doing. Ricardo the guy to the left on the bottom of the chapter. 

Bowwow(But taller) as Lennie

hope you liked the chapter

comment and vote. I'll update more tonight.

smooches.