cheater

It's finally February. I'm so happy. It's almost Valentine's day. I just am a little sad because I won't have a Valentine. In four days, I will be all alone.

I was walking out of school, when I saw Rick, Harry, and Katelyn arguing. Harry was in Rick face and Katelyn was trying to stop them from fighting.

Rick slapped the shit out of Katelyn and Harry tried to jump at him. I ran over and pushed him back. Katelyn starred daggers at me. Rick was busy getting some hits in on Harry.

"I can't believe you fucked my girlfriend!" Rick yelled.

"She wanted it!" Harry yelled.

"Fuck you!" Rick punched him in the nose and started beating his ass. Katelyn just cried.

Rick can fight his ass off. Harry may be buff, but he can't fight worth shit. I could probably beat his ass. Rick was taller and had broader shoulders. He was fine as hell!

"Stooop!" I yelled as I pulled Rick off Harry who was in and out of consciousness. I hugged Rick and he began to calm down. Kate was checking on Harry. I guess that's her choice.

I pulled Rick away and pushed him in the backseat of my go-cart. I drove him to my dorm. I held his hand as he walked in. He sat on the couch and I stood in front of him. He was crying and shit.

"Nigga shut that shit up! Don't cry over that rude ass ho!" I yelled at him.

"I loved her Charmed. I really loved her." he said.

I sat on his lap facing him and just hugged him. He laid his head on my breasts and continued to cry. I rubbed my fingers through his curly hair. I kissed his forehead.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He sent me a video of her sucking his dick" he said.

"What the hell? This ho been kissing you and shit. That's foul." I said.

He finished crying and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked up at me with his head eyes and smiled. I kissed his cheek.

"You'll be okay" I said.

"Will I?" he said biting his lip.

"Yea." before I knew it, we was tonguing each other down.

"Charmed you taste like candy" he said.

"It's the lip gloss." I said.

"Oh"

He started tongue kissing me again. He gripped my ass and smacked it as he kissed me.

"We can't" I said through kisses.

"Yes we can. I'm single now."he said as he grinded upward.

It is now that I realized I haven't had sex in a very long time. I kissed him and looked at him. Is he worthy of the cookie? Not yet. He still has to heal from his broken relationship. He dated a cheater.

hey all

I know what you thinking

What's up with all these damn short chapters?

Well this story is two or three chapters longer than the others. You get more insight, just in smaller doses, plus I'm still working on this.

When I write these chapters, I go off how long the summery was.

Long summery, long chapters

Short summery, short chapters.

Don't worry.

next chapter will be longer.

vote and comment

Will Charmed and Rick be together?,

Is Rick over Kate?,

Why did Kate cheat?,

Why is Harry such an ass?

seeya nexy chapter.

smooches