Chapter 23: days

*Shea is the way it's actually spelt sorry I got it wrong in the last few chapters.

Sems POV
I sit in the waiting room sobbing,Aaron has his arm around me and was trying to calm me down. Sam and Corey had gotten Colby back and we waited, and waited. And waited.Waiting is hard when you long to know the answers.

"For Ms.Y/L/N?" A doctor walks in the room. We all stand up and look at him hopefully. "Is she ok?!" Colby says.
"She's stable but she is in a coma" I gasp and Kat begins crying once more.
"Will she wake up?" Corey say, his hands over his face.
"We aren't sure, I'm sorry"
"Can we see her?" I ask.
"Not at the moment but tomorrow you may be able to," I nod. He leaves the room without saying anything more.

Colbys POV
I blanked out as soon as he said coma. I just want to cry. All the time.Everyday.

We all returned home in shock and sadness. After 2 hours of sitting there blankly, Corey stood up, "guys it's ok, she'll wake up soon and we'll visit her tomorrow, but until then we have to take our minds off it. Ok?"
We all hesitantly nod our heads.
"Let's eat and watch a film that's really sad so we'll be crying over something else"
"I'll order Chinese" sam says and picks up his phone before leaving the room.
"Titanic?" Sem says.
That was one of Y/Ns favourites partially because of Leonardo DiCaprio but also it was the first movie we watched when we officially became a couple.
Aaron pulled up Netflix on the TV and began searching.

We went to see Y/N every single day, hoping and praying that it was the day when she'd wake up. But it had been so long I started to doubt that her eyes would ever open again. I didn't want it to be true but I knew it was possible. But it's also possible for her to wake up but it wasn't today and that day we all are still waiting for. We want her to wake up. So we wait. And we wait. And we wait some more, but it's getting harder to wait. And waiting isn't what I want to do.

~three weeks later~

We'd decided that half of us would see Y/N today and if the rest would see her tomorrow.
I drove myself, Sam, Devyn,Sem and Kat to the hospital. No one spoke for the entire ride. No one had spoken for the last three weeks.

We entered Y/Ns wing and went up to the door, Sem pushed it open. Everyday had been the same.
She looked so peaceful but not like herself.
Her left arm and leg were still wrapped in bandages, her face was swollen and bruised, busted lip,a scar on her eyebrow.

I wanted it to be a nightmare. And in a few hours id wake up with her next to me looking just as peaceful and she'd wake up too.

But I don't think she will. 23 days. It's been 23 days without her. 23 nights alone. 23.....

I sat on my bed staring at my phone. It illuminates the room, but it's not the hospital it's Shea* I don't pick up. It was now night.
8:00
8:30
8:57
9:04
9:38
9:51
10:16
10:45
10:56
11:00
11:30
11:35
11:40
11:45
11:50
11:51
11:52
11:53
11:54
11:55
11:56
11:57
11:58
11:59

00:00

Day 24.

The end.

A/n thank you,I love you