Chapter 21:

*a month later*
Y/Ns POV
I wake up cuddled in Colbys arms. "Morning beautiful" he says, his voice raspy and sleepy. "Morning" He kisses my head gently and climbs out of the bed. I watch him as he puts on his Brennen Hub hoodie. "Wanna go out for lunch later?" He asks and ruffles him soft brown hair.
"Hmmm"
"Aw come on" he says and sits back down on the bed."pleaseeeee"his blue eyes glisten as he pushed out his bottom lip.
"Oh...okay" I say finally.
"Yay!"
"BUT I have a photo shoot at 12 so I'll meet you after it"
"I'll text you the place" he gives me a peck on the cheek before leaving the room.

After a solid hour of tumblring (idk?) I eventually decide to get ready. Seeing as I was getting given the clothes to wear by the magazine I threw on some black jeans and one of Colbys hoodies, it drowned me but it was the start of December and even though i wasn't in England where you could get hyperthermia all year round, it was still relatively cold. I let my hair down and didn't bother with much makeup.

Knock!(Great sound effects Casey)
"Come in!" I shout. "Hey" Corey says and plonks himself on the bed.
"Sup?" I ask turning down the song I had on (Hold me tight or don't by FOB) "so it's almost Christmas and I wanted to do something really special for Devyn" "And..." I say encouraging him to continue. "I was wondering if you could help me out" he looks at me dead in the eye. "Of course!!" I say a little bit loud,I quickly cover my mouth "sorry" We chuckle for a few seconds before Corey continues speaking "thanks I'll tell you everything later, me and Aaron are gonna film a vide-" Corey is cut off by the door swinging open "Y/N is Colby with Brennen and Shay?" Sam asks. "Probs why?" "We need to film a video for our channel like Right Now" he says a bit stressed and angry.
"...text him?" I say not really knowing how to react. "Ohhh yeah, Thanks"
"What time is it?" I say before he leaves the room,"10:28" "shit"
"What?" Corey asks
"I have to leave for a photo shoot like 10 minutes ago," I grab my phone and bag before running out of the room leaving the two of them."Bye!" I yell as I run out of the house and to my car.

~time skip~

I arrive to the photo shoot with 16 seconds to spare. Phew!
I push open the large glass door and go up to the receptionist.
"Hello?"  She says rolling her eyes.
"I'm Y/n, I'm  here for the magazine photo shoot" I ask impatiently.
"Oh yeah... Room 3" where the hell even is that?
"...where is room three?"
She raises her eyebrows "second floor" I rush off longing to get away from her.

I repeatedly push the lift button before it finally arrives. I get to the second floor and sprint over to the room and open the door, I take a step in...               " Darling, you made it! Let's get you to hair and makeup. It's a winter wonderland theme for next months edition seeing as it's almost December. " she smiles, her lips smothered in a purple lipstick and the majority of her front teeth too. I smile and nod as she pushes me towards a bunch of people.

It takes at least an hour before I'm ready to take any photos. My legs had pins and needles because I'd been sat in the same position for sooooo long. I wince as I stand up and then look in the mirror. I'm wearing a long baby blue and white dress and my hair and makeup looked like:

The photo shoot goes well I have to stay until about 4 o'clock, it was so boringgggg!!!!

I gradually turn back into regular y/n and decide to head home, hopefully Colbys back too. I pass the receptionist "bye" she says bluntly "see you grouchy!" I reply and closing the door behind me.

I unlock my car and get it, I play TØP polarise quietly as I head to the trap house ( autocorrect is pissing me off because it keeps changing it from how Brennen writes it)
It takers forever because of LA traffic so I decide to go through the back streets.

I drive through the streets humming along to my music. BLACK. Everything goes black.

What the fuck is happening?!!!

A/N IM BACK!!!!! Thank you all for the support, it helps a lot. And also we reached 21.5k which is almost close to the amount of Oreos I've eaten this week! I love you all soooo much! And also Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, or Happy Hanukah, or other celebrations! So I'm gonna leave and probably sleep now Byeee,updates coming soon <3
-Casey👽🎈💙