Chapter 6: ...

Colby's POV
I turn over,forgetting that I wasn't in bed,and end up quickly falling off the couch and smacking my face off the floor. "Ow" I groan groggily.I stay lying on the ground for a few seconds before gathering the strength to drag myself up.

I glance around the living room for my phone, but can't seem to find it.
I must have left it upstairs. Idiot!
I make my way to the stairs being as quite as possible because I don't know what time it is. I'd literally be slaughtered if I woke anyone up before noon.

As I reach the door to my room,I hear a quiet whispering.Maybe Y/Ns on the phone.

"Nick!Leave me alone!" She says firmly,there's a short pause.
"No! After everything you did, doyou really think I'd take you back?!"
Another pause.
"Fuck you Nick!" She hangs up.
What the hell just happened?!

Your POV
10am. Whilst scrolling through tumblr,I feel my phone vibrate next to me.It could be Zoe.I look at the caller ID. Unknown.

"Hello?" I say,unsure who it could be.
"Y/N,please listen." I recognise that voice immediately.
"Nick! Leave me alone!"I whisper raged that he had the nerve to call me.
"Take me back!I love you,please I'm sorry" he begs. How pathetic!
"No! After everything you did,do you really think I'd take you back?!"
"You know you still love me. I'll make you remember! I'll find you again!" He growls down the phone.
"Fuck you Nick!"I quickly hang up. My hands are shaking violently and tears start streaming down my cheeks.

Why? Everything was going so well! He can't find me,can he?

The door creaks,but I stay staring down. "Y/N are you okay?" I keep silent.He comes over and sits next to me.
"Y/N?"
I move my head away from him,making my hair hide my face. He places his hand on my shoulder, "He won't find you. We'll make sure of it." His arms wrap around me and pull me closer.I hug him back,feeling a sense of security. We stay like this for a few minutes.

Both of us pull away,I look up "Thanks" I smile at him and he smiles uncertainly in return. "Are you sure you're ok?" Colby asks looking concerned. "Yeah,I'm sure," I roll my eyes but I'm still scared. Scared of what will happen if Nick ever finds me.
"Okay,good because we can't go to IHOP upset now,can we?" He laughs and reaches over to his bedside table, grabbing his phone. "It's 10:27 now, so I'll wake up the others so that we can all go at about 11." "Okay" I reply shuffling out of the bed and walking over to my bag. He grabs some clothes and leaves the room waving.

I pick up my bag,unzip it and sift out: black skinny jeans, a cropped panic!at the disco top and a black beanie. I put on my black converse and go to the bathroom.I brush my teeth and do my hair quite quickly,not bothering too much about how I looked.
A/N the outfit looks like this (but you can change it if u want)

~time skippity skip~Everyone was almost ready and we still had fifteen minutes until we were setting of so I decided to text Zoe:  Y/N :  Hey Zoe!!! How is life?

Everyone was almost ready and we still had fifteen minutes until we were setting of so I decided to text Zoe:
Y/N : Hey Zoe!!! How is life?

She replies almost instantly.
Zoe: Great! Wbu? Is everything going well?
Y/N : yeah it's amazing.Sem and I are stayed at Devyn's last night. Xx
Zoe: so nothings happened? Xx
Y/N: what do u mean? 😕
Zoe: Nick was banging on the door last night, threatening us we called the police and everything xxx
Y/N : OMG! Are you and Alfie okay?!!
Zoe: Yeah we're fine. I've just been really worried about you.
Y/N: He called me this morning pleading me to take him back
Zoe; you didn't say yes did you?!
Y/N: ZOE you know I'd never do that!!
Zoe: I know just making sure.

"Everyone ready?" Sam shouts from the kitchen.

Y/N: sorry, Zo gtg. Call me later xxx
Zoe: I will, byeeee xxx
Y/N: byeee xx

~time skip brought to you by Patricia~

"Is that all?" The waitress asks.
I nod along with a few of the others.
"Okay I'll be back with your pancakes soon" she winks at Colby,who is sitting across from me. He blushes and looks down at the table. "Britain doesn't have IHOPs does it?" Corey looks at me and Sem. "Unfortunately, no. Which is depressing because pancakes are amazing!" I cheer."Yeah, England is pretty dull." Sem states pulling a face. Devyn grins " I'm so glad you moved here!" "Me too," Colby looks over at you and smiles.
Not long after the waitress comes over carrying two trays and puts them on the table,then goes back to the counter and gets two more. "There you go,enjoy" she says, a grin plastered on her face. She puts her hand on Colby's shoulder and pulls a piece of paper out of her pocket," Call me" she bites her lip and flicks her hair before strutting to another table.

"Ohhhhh! Get it boiiiiiii" Sam shouts. Corey,Elton and Aaron all start making kissing and moaning noises. " Shut up! You're so embarrassing!" Colby starts and glares at them "I'm not gonna call her anyway." He tears the piece of paper up and throws it on the floor.
"Okayyy! Mister Bossy" Sam mocks but begins eating his food.
"Wait,why not?" Elton asks Colby.
"Because....she's not my type" he replies nervously,his face flushing pink.
"What is your type then?" Aaron looks confusingly at Colby.
"I-I dunno, can we just get on with eating?" They knew that he was getting a bit upset so went back to stuffing their faces and changing the subject.

A/N I'm sorry that this was so bad, but it's late and I just really needed to update this so I hope it's okay. Thanks for carrying on with this book! <3

Irrelevant side note:
I'm listening to Fall out Boy right now ❤️❤️❤️