Chapter 5: Goodnight

Your POV
"We're here!" Devyn cheered.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door.I gazed up at the house.
She told me that she lived in a mansion but I didn't think that it was this... magnificent. Sem pushes me a little, trying to make me move quicker.
"Hey,you guys better like pizza!" Corey chimed in (A/N ...with a haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door! Sorry)"Well no..." I say sarcastically, Devyn chuckles and grabs Sem's arm tugging her towards the ginormous wooden door. "Good because I'm ordering take out" Corey replies. " Is that what you do everyday?"I smirk."No!...sometimes we go out." "To a fast food restaurant?" "Shut up! It's not like y'all cook" "Actually I make a delicious pancake" "Sure..." He says and follows Sem and Devyn through the door.

" Y/N, we all thought that seen as its your first day of officially moving to LA,that we could all have a little celebratory pool party!" Devyn chatters as I join her and a few of the others in the kitchen.I look at Sem, who is silently squealing in excitement, "Yeah sure,why not?"
Sem smiles causally, probably attempting to not reveal how happy she really was. They all cheer, "Yay! You two can borrow some of my swimsuits for it!" Devyn replies. "Er..ok" I tell her,still grinning.
"Great, Me and Colby will go to the store and pick up some food" Sam said,grabbing his phone from off the counter. " And I'm gonna order pizza in a bit aswell." Corey tells Sam before leaving the room. Sam and Colby also leave the kitchen,but one more guy stood in the corner, Devyn hadn't introduced us to him yet.

" Hey,I'm Aaron by the way" he says,his eyes fixed on Sem. Oh my god! Does he like her?!! Y/N don't jump to conclusions, she could have something stuck in her teeth.Wait! Do I have something stuck in my teeth. No.i don't think so. I'm so confused!!!
"Hi" I wave and ignore my conscious.
" Come on,I'll show you to my room" Devyn hops up and starts walking towards the staircase. Sem and I follow her upstairs and into her bedroom.
"I'm sure I have some that you'll like"

She rummages around in the walk in closet for a few minutes mumbling to herself every now and then "Ahhh" she screams. We both rush over to her, " what?!" I worried. "I found them!"she exclaims, ripping out a whole bunch of swim wear. "Devyn, you had me scared!" Sem smacked her over the head gently. "I'm sorry"she pouts. I laugh at them both, as they pull their tongues out at each other.
"You can pick from any of these"she says,placing a pile of them on the bed.
A/N I've been looking for some for nearly 20 minutes and kinda gave up...so yeah. Wear whatever you'd like!

After I'd gotten changed, I went downstairs to see everyone in the pool. I take a deep breathe before pushing the door open and walking around to the pool. "Y/N!" Kat rushes over and gives you a hug." Hey Kat!" I smile hugging her back.

"Are you gonna get in?" I hear Sam shout from the opposite side of the pool. " Yeah, come on Y/N" she drags you along and up to edge. She steps down the set of steps and I quickly follow her in.

"CANNON BALL!!!!"

Colby smashes into the water,leaving me and the others soaked. "Colby!!" Kat moans," that was EPIC!!" Corey cheers giving him a high five. I roll my eyes and let out a quiet giggle.

"Bet you,I can make an even bigger splash!!" Some guy said from the edge of the pool, he must be Elton! I think to myself. " Sure.." Colby says,looking a little worried. Elton backs up,he runs rapidly towards the pool then... Boom!

He slips and falls over.

"Owww!" He cries. We all burst out laughing at his pain. "It's not funny!" He yells. "Well it is a bit funny!" Sam replies." Just a tad." I agree,before we all start laughing again including Elton.

~time skip because food~
"PIZZAS HERE!" Aaron calls from downstairs. Sem bolts up and starts power walking down the hallway.

I come out of the room and immediately feel someone grab my arm.
"And where do you think you're going?" They say.
"Well,Colby I'm going to get food"
"Not before me you're not!" He lets go of my hand and runs off ahead I chuckle and speed up a bit as well.
"Ha, beat you!" I say as I enter the kitchen. "Nah, I let you win." He smirks . " I think that someone's a bit of a sour loser." I reach for a slice of pizza and look over to see Colby pouting. I giggle at his expression making him laugh too.

After we'd all finished wolfing down several pieces of pizza it was already 11pm so Devyn was deciding where we were going to sleep.
"Okay,seen as you two are guests, I'll kick some people out of their rooms."
"No,it's fine w-" Sem starts but is cut off by Devyn "Sem you can stay in...Sam's room and Y/N can stay in Colby's!" She goes on.
"Wait!so we're on the couch?" Sam asks."Yep" Devyn replies. "That's not fair, is it Colby?" Sam looks towards Colby for backup.
"Nah,it's fine I'll sleep down here and Y/Ns in my room." Colby looks at you.
"If that's okay with you?"

"Er. Yeah" I answer.
Sam scowls at this but gives in soon enough.
"Sorted!"Devyn beams "Goodnight guys" she hugs Sem and then me before leaving the room,
" I'll show you to our rooms" Colby says leading us upstairs. I grab my back pack from the table and then follow behind Sem.
"Sem this is where you'll stay." "Thanks!" She smiles and goes into the room.
"...And this is my room" he opens the door.
"I love the whole post-it notes theme"
"Yeah"he laughs "It was a prank but I can't be bothered to clean it up." I step into the room, " thanks for letting me stay in here"
" no problem, goodnight Y/N"
"Goodnight Colby"
He leaves you alone and closes the (goddamn) door.

A/N sorry that chapter was a piece of mouldy pasta, it will get better.( that's what my parents say,hasn't been proved true yet *still waiting for happiness*) Anyway, I hope you liked it! Thank you!! <3