Chapter 11: The plan

A/N I had to re-write this entire chapter bc Wattpad Issa bitch k bye ly all xoxo

Y/n's POV
After an hour of creeping around the worn out corridors and endless amounts of rooms, we finally found a place that we were all going to sleep.

Elton whips out of his rucksack two large bags of crisps (/chips) along with a few other snacks to bide the time and keep us from starving to death.

It was around 2am when Elton and Sam decided that they needed to pee, colby chose to stay with me as it didn't feel it was safe to be alone at night in some "shady old looney bin" as he put.

Eltons POV
Sam and I left the room after informing the other half of the Gang that we were gonna go and take a wiz, but I had a idea that would surely make Colbs and y/n fall for eachother.

"Psst Sam!" I whisper-yell.
"Yeah dude, what's up?" He replies quietly.
I reach into my jacket and pull out two black ski masks, a mischievous grin forms on my face as I think about my plan.
"Elton, why did you bring those?" His eyebrows furrow and voice lowers- showing his flabbergasted state.
I wink twice- well attempt but fail and just end up blinking like an idiot, before letting him in on what was about to go down.

Y/Ns POV
"It's been like 15 minutes, should we be worried?" I whisper gently to colby who ruffles his chocolate hair cutely.
"I dunno, maybe we should check just incase." He replied, his voice soft and sweet.

We both scramble up from the cold floor and I follow close behind him as we exit the small room. It's close to pitch blackness and I can barely see a thing, only able to make out the outlines of objects in our pathway-we probably should have brought a torch.

Bang!

Colby grabs me and pulls me into his chest, "did you here that?!" he asks, nearly flustered. I nod my head as be loosens his grip on me and soon enough lets go. Colby and I pace cautiously through the narrow corridor. Silence.

But, before I can react I'm grabbed ahold of and yanked into a room- a large hand muffles me so I'm unable to scream. What do I do?!

I shove my elbow into his groin, and turn around-grabbing the masked man by the shoulders and kneed them straight where the sun don't shine with all of my night.

"Shit! Owwwwwe! Y/n what the heck?!" The ski mask is pulled up to reveal the familiar bearded man-but I don't see his face for to long as his falls to the floor holding his youknowwhats.

"That was......AMAZING!" Sam's voice
Echoes through the crumbling walls and makes me laugh lightly. Two arms wrap around me, and pull me into a bear hug-surprising me for a second.

"That scared the crap out of me-I'm so glad you're okay!" Colby says into my ear before gently placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You okay?" I ask Elton as we pull away from eachother.
"Not really, I think my balls were crushed on impact!" He whimpers. All three of us laugh at his stupid remark and I eventually go over and help him to stand up.
"Hey it was your own fault" I remark.
"Yeahhhhh, I guess it was"
"I swear I had nothing to do with it, it was all Elton" Sam says holding up both his hands,
"Shut up! You tried to lock me in a room" Colby laughs.
"Hush. Also I don't know about you guys but I'm Hella tired"
"Sameeeee" I reply tiredly.

We drag ourselves back to the room where we planned to sleep and before I knew it my heavy eyes close and I drift off into a deep slumber.

A/n sorry it's not at all good but I haven't written in months and I unpublished this and everything so ya know.
And even though I'm ending this book I want to make sure you know that I'm so thankful for you all and I truly love you all- if you want to keep in contact pls go DM me @/lemonadetears_ on Instagram, I'm not leaving Wattpad but Blue has come to an end