Chapter 22: Black

A/N I don't have anything against Shay this is just for entertainment purposes and nothing's real, she isn't actually a bitch well atleast not to my knowledge.

Play song^^^^
Colbys POV
"Hello"
"Is this Mr.Brock?" The voice of a women says.
"Yes, what's wrong?"
"Y/N L/N has been in a car accident she is in surgery at the moment."
My eyes well up.
"Is she ok?!"
"We don't have that information as of now"
"Can I come to the hospital?"
"Yes but you can't see her until we know all the information"
I nod my had even though the women can't see me and then hang up.
"What's wrong?" Shay says, placing her hand on my shoulder.
"Y/Ns been in an accident"
"Oh I'm sure she'll be fine" her fingers crawl up my face and then wipe away a tear. "I have to see her!" I say and go to get my keys,"shouldn't you call everyone and tell them first" she says walking over to me.
I nod my head rapidly and pull my phone out of my pocket and clicking onto my contacts, I press on Sam's name. It's ringing. "Heyyy what's up dude?!" He says cheerfully,"Y/Ns in hospital, she was in a car accident" I sputter through the words I didn't want it to be true. Maybe she's pranking me, we play pranks on each other all the time, but what if it's true? Will she be okay? I can't live without her!
"Okay me, Corey, Devyn and Kat are on the way. Do you want us to meet you at the hospital"
"Yeah" I hang up and grab the keys to my car and head out the door.
"Colbs, you can't see her for ages anyway. Don't be in such a rush you might get us into a car crash too" she laughs. How could she joke about this?! What if Y/N isn't okay?!!! "I'm sorry I was just trying to lighten the mood" she says and bite her bottom lip. I shake it off and haul myself into the car and shay quickly follows.
I drive for what seems like a lifetime, distracted by the ache in my head knowing that Y/N is hurt.

Corey's POV
"Are you gonna eat that?" I say and point to Devyn's last chicken nugget.
"No baby you can have it" she rolls her eyes but laughs. "Thanks honey bunch" I say and shove the chicken nugget in my mouth. "You're disgusting and it's a no on honey bunch"
Kat snorts at Devyn's statement and then turns to Sam who seems to be on the phone. He puts it down and looks at us, almost in tears, "Y/N was in a car accident" Immediately Devyn bursts into tears and Kat starts asking questions her eyes filling with water too."is she ok? Is she alive? How could this happen?!" I hug Devyn and look at Sam longing for answers.
"I don't know but I told Colby that we would meet him at the hospital. I get up and head out of Macdonalds and towards the car, the other three close behind.

We arrive after 20 painful minutes. I, along with the others rush in and to the front desk.
"Is Y/N L/N here?" Devyn says, her voice raw.

Devyn's POV
My throat hurt from crying, it was scratchy and raw, "Is Y/N L/N here?!" I practically scream at the nurse. She turns to her computer and types for a moment, "can't you do this any quicker?!" Sam says irritated.
"She's in surgery, you can wait in there" she points to a waiting room. I look at Corey and then Kat who is hugging Sam tightly.
We walk over and see Colby sat down his eyes bloodshot and Shay comforting him. "Hi" Sam takes a seat next to him and pulls him into a hug.

Shay pipes up, "you'll get through this, I know it's hard losing people even when it was their faul-"
" Don't speak like she's already dead!" Colby stands up and yells" and it wasn't her fault!!!!!" He storms out of the room. Before she starts again Kat says firmly "I think you should leave" "I was only stating the facts and trying to help" Corey rolls his eyes and follows Sam after Colby. Shay walks off, swinging her hips slightly.

Y/Ns POV
Everywhere hurts. Every sound was drowned out by my pain. Everything was blank, dull...black.

A/N Happy New Year!!! Let's hope that 2018 is better than last year. Happy Birthday Colbs!!!! Thank you all for the support, I love you all!!!!!!
-Casey👽