Chapter 12: Ride

A/N I'm back in school as of today so I don't know how often I'll be updating but I'll try to stick to every three days.Also the chapters name reminds me of TØP. ❤️❤️❤️

Your POV
2 weeks later
Over the last couple of weeks me and Sem have been decorating the house and making sure we had everything that we need, so I haven't really seen Devyn,Colby and the others. I was thinking about going out for lunch when I got a text:

Devyn: Heyyyy boo! Xx
Y/N: Hi, what's up?! Xxx
Devyn: U doing anything today?xx
Y/N: not really, why? Xx
Devyn: Me,Corey,Colby,Kat and Sam are all going to the beach, do u wanna come? Xxxx
Y/N: Sure. What time do u want me at urs?
Devyn: be here in an hour!
Y/N: Okay. C u ltr xxx
Devyn: Byeeeeee xx

I put my phone on charge and went to get ready. I quickly decide on:

And I also put on my black swim suit on underneath

I (whatever you do with your hair), go to the kitchen and put a bunch of food in my bag along with a towel and bottle of (coke,Fanta etc..)
I also grab my camera so I can vlog.

"Hello! And welcome back to my channel!! Today I'm going to the beach with  a few friends so that will be fun." I awkwardly laugh at that sentence.Me,friends, fun. I'm hilarious.
I take my phone of charge and head for the door. "Where are you going?"
Sem says from the living room.She raises one eyebrow and smirks.
"To the beach,aren't you going out with those guys and Logan?" I ask.
"Yeah,but who are you going with?!"
"Just Devyn,Corey and the others"
"Is COLBY going to be there?!!!"
"I think so, why is it such a big deal,"
"It's not. But...I think he likes you!"She grins widely and walk over to me.
I roll my eyes "yeah,sure. "I say sarcastically "I don't think so."
And with that I was out of the door immediately.

~time skip~
I arrive at the door and knock loudly. With a couple of seconds Sam opens the door."Hey, hey, heyyyyy" he says in a Californian teenage girl-ish accent. "Hi!" I say, holding my camera steadily on him. He lets me in and I follow him through to the game room, "NERDS!" I shout at Corey and Aaron who are fixated on rocket league. "Y/N is that you?!" I her Devyn yell from the kitchen.I go through to the kitchen still recording.

"So we meet again"she says, stroking a purse and giving an evil grin.
"Why am I friends with you?!"
She smiles properly and perks up
"You love me really" she hugs me and pulls her tongue out at the camera.

"You ready?!" She asks cheerfully.
"Yeah, but I don't know about Corey and the others." I laugh.
"Wait! What are they doing?!"
"Playing rocket league," I scrunch my nose.

She tuts and goes into the game room.
"Babe, we need to go soon." She gives puppy eyes to Corey but his eyes stay glued to the screen.After a minute or so,he turns his head slightly."Devyn, Baby. Whoever loses this round has to buy everyone food tonight." He explains.
Aaron laughs.

Everyone looks at him.

"I guess Corey's buying!" He beams."WHAT?!!! NO! Re-do. That wasn't fair!!!"Corey whines angrily.
"Nope you lost. So you better bring your wallet. Corey crosses his arms."fine,"

"You guys all ready?" Kat says coming in and holding Sam's hand. We all nod.
"I'll shout Colby and Brennen, I think they're in Colby's room."
I laugh, gaining a few confused stares. "Err.... Why is that so funny?" Devyn puzzles." Proof that Brolby is real" I say fiddling  (no,You dirty minded weirdo! I know what you're thinking!!) with my fingers. They all burst out laughing, which is weird because I'm not even remotely funny.

Once we were all ready to leave we decided who would go in which car because we couldn't all fit in one. "Me,Devyn,Sam and Kat will go in my car. You four go in Aaron's seeing as Colby's lost he's keys." Corey smirks, he'd taken Colby's keys and wasn't giving him them back. Colby rolls his eyes but then we all we break off into two groups.
"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Brennen shouts excitedly before sprinting over to Aaron's car. I let out a quiet giggle,sometimes Brennen acts like a ten year old.

Colby's POV
Y/N laughs under he breath as Brennen runs up to the car. Her laugh is so cute!

I take a seat next to Y/N in the back, put on my seatbelt and immediately pull out my phone. I scroll through Twitter, Instagram and snapchat for a little bit, but become bored within the first ten minutes of the ride.
I pick up the aux cord and plug it into my phone. No one notices until I blast Green Day as loud as it can go.

(Still breathing- Green Day 💚)

As soon as the intro begins Y/Ns face lights up. She starts singing along to it and by the time it had gotten to the chorus we were all screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs.

My playlist was on shuffle and all the songs that came on Y/N, Brennen and Aaron all sang along with me.
My phone pinged.
Brennen: DUDE!! Stop staring. If gonna creep her out!!!
Oh Crap!!!!!!! That whole time I hadn't took my eyes off her. Good job she'd been to distracted by vlogging and the music! I'm such a weirdo.

Ping!

Brennen: u look like you've seen a ghost 😂😂
Colby: it's not funny!
Brennen: do u like her?!!!!
Colby: I dunno. Maybe a little...
Brennen: er ma gawd!!!
Colby: omg! First Sam now you!
Brennen: u should definitely ask her out!!! She's beautiful and funny. just like u ;)
Colby: I hate you!
Brennen: love u too Boo!! 😘😍❤️
Colby: 😂😂😂

A/ N ahhhhhh! I've been back one day and I already want to shoot myself ( not too different from the usual but still!!!)
But thanks for reading! <3