Chapter 10: TFIL Part 2

Sam's POV
12:18PM
There is still about forty minutes left of the ride and Colby and Y/N seem to be enjoying themselves. A lot. I don't want to interrupt so I subtly text Colby.

Sam: Heyyyyyy Colbs! Having a good time?! ;)

I wait patiently for a few minutes listening to their conversation.
Colby: U r so annoying!
I stifle a laugh and start typing.

Sam: That doesn't answer my question.
They've stopped talking and as I look through the rear view mirror and see them both glued to their phones.

Colby: Ok, yes I am why's that so important?
Sam: it's not I'm just curious
Colby: just shut up!!
Sam: whatttttttttt?
Colby: I KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING
Sam: U should ask her out ;)
Colby: WHAT?! I've only known her a few days!!!
Sam: So, it obvious that you like her
Colby: No! It isn't that obvious is it?
Sam: you practically drool whenever you're around her!
Colby: NO I DONT
Sam: sureeeeeee
Colby:dude!!! Stop it
Sam: ok, ok I will
Colby: finally!
Sam: 😂

I put my phone back in my pocket and look in the mirror once more. Colby was glaring at me and Y/N was still stuck to her phone.

Colby's POV
I glare at Sam and turn back to Y/N, she looks annoyed. "What's wrong?" I ask.

She turns off her phone and smiles "nothing." Her eyes meet with mine.
"It isn't-" "No. It's not." She says relieved. "Good." She smiles but I can tell that she's upset. I don't want to pry so I just leave it.

Your POV
"What's your favourite Fall Out Boy song?" Colby asks.
"Probably dance dance or young and menace, what's yours?"
A/N you can change the songs if you like and I don't know what's Colby's favourite so for now it's whatever I decided to write.

"I love uma thurman." His phone pings."One sec" he said and looks down at his phone.My phone has been on silent so I check if anyone's messaged me. 3 new texts:

Y/N where are you?
We need to speak
Reply to us, young lady!!!
Great now I have to deal with them.
Y/N:what do you want?!
Mum:You haven't spoken to us in a year!! What do you think we want?
Y/N: You two were the ones who told me to stay out of your lives!!
Mum: Y/N, we didn't mean it like that. It was anger talking!
Y/N: Sure
Mum: Why didn't you tell me that you'd moved?!
Y/N: I moved 3 days ago!!! I haven't had time to tell people. Yet alone the people who told me I was worthless and had no future.
Mum: I can't believe you'd do this to us! Yesterday me and your father went all the way down to London to see you and set things straight only to find out that you had fled the country!!!
Y/N: I didn't flea the country! I moved to LA, where all my friends live!!!
Mum: You know that wasn't the only reason.
Y/N: so what if it wasn't. It's not like you even tried to help me get away from him.
Mum: we shouldn't of had too. You're a grown woman.
Y/N: Oh so that's why you let me suffer for a year and a half! You knew what he was doing and you never did anything.
Mum: And we're sorry.
Y/N: it's a bit too late for apologies now.
"What's wrong?"Colby looks at me sympathetically. I switch off my phone and smile "nothing." His eyes meet with mine."It isn't-" "No. It's not." I interrupt him before he says too much "Good." I smile again trying to hide the fact that I was so angry at my parents. Why now?! I've just gotten my life back!

~time skip to the arrival~

Elton parks in a small convenient store parking lot down the road to the woods that you have to pass through to get to the asylum. He pulls out his camera and we all clamber out of the car.
"Okay as long as no one sees us,we'll be fine." Elton states."Let's go behind this and film the intro." He points to a large dumpster at the back of the store as we walk around. Sam,Colby and I quickly follow him.

Colby sets up the camera and Presses record.
"Hey guys! Today I'm here with Sam, Colby and Y/N.And we are going to try to stay overnight at than abandoned mental asylum."
"Overnight?!!!" I exclaim.
"I kind of,maybe didn't tell you that because I thought you wouldn't do it if you knew..." Eltons voice trails off.
Colby and Sam laugh,I roll my eyes but giggle a little too.

"Okay let's go!!!" Colby shouts a little too loud causing Elton to 'shush' him.

A/N YAY! 700 READS!!! THANK YOU!!
Can someone please recommend me a good Colby Brock fanfic because I've literally read all of the ones I've found. Thanks! <3