Day 2: Result

Map Legend:
Yellow= Site of Careers vs Asher, Nina, and Mack
Red= Lightning Tree, Crash site of boat
Green= Theo, Tender, Lyka
Blue= Ike, Kyle, Hazel

- Nina Dimtrov's Perspective -

"Let's go fight them!" I yell.

"Alright." Asher says. "This way!"

"No, we go right!" I yell at him.

"Left!" He says, dashing that way. I go around the fire to the right. Then, I enter the combat zone.

- Isla Carl's Perspective -

I get a sense for my surroundings, seeing a blazing fire ahead. I look around some more, seeing Cora and Kade, as well as Mackenzie.

I know I should attack Mack first, but I make sure to get Kade and Cora back up. It must've been a concussion bolt.

"Kade! Cora!" I yell. "Shake it off!"

"I'm good now." Kade says, and Cora moves her hand away from her head. "Can I get this one?"

"No. I want it." I say. Mack starts to stand up, and I walk over, ready to beat the shit out of her.

Suddenly, two tributes come from the left and the right. Nina starts fighting Kade, and Cora goes for Asher. That leaves me with Mackenzie. I notice her run for her crossbow, which sits on the ground to my right. I wind up the GC-2, and cast.

It hooks onto her ear, and it comes off once I set the hook. She falls to the ground in agony, holding her bloodied wound.

I start to reel in to go again, but she grabs the crossbow. I dive into her, punching her in the face. More blood comes from her mouth. I see that she dropped her combat knife to the side. I grab it, and plunge it for her head.

     She manages to get her crossbow in the way, blocking the knife. I push it as hard as I can, but we're tied in strength. The knife isn't moving.

- Kade Whem's Perspective-

     Nina throws a punch, landing the bladed Brass Knuckles into my side. I cringe, as four small punctures start to seep blood. She throws another one, and this time I dodge it. I hurl my Chain Sickles into her arm, and the blade goes all the way through.

     She screams in pain and drops that arm's weapon. I slowly start to bring her in with the chain, winding it up around my arm. She throws another punch, and I dodge it. Then I bring my full force down on her previously impaled right arm, and break the joint.

     She screams so loud that it overpowers the roaring blaze in front of me. I then remove the sickle form her arm, and push her away. She tumbles to the ground, and her hair flips backwards.

     "Get up." I say. She looks at me with confusion. "Get up, god damnit!"

     She does as she's told, standing up with the help of her left arm. She throws a punch, but it's so weak I shrug it off. I punch back, and she falls down. Only this time she's belly-down.

     I sink the sickle into her back, and drag it backwards. She screams a little, but as soon as it's gone I know she's dead.