Day 2: Split

- Asher Albany's Perspective -

     We all burst away, with me getting the fastest. The footsteps start rushing behind us, and I can immediately tell that I was right.

     It's the Careers. Isla, Kade, and Cora are all running towards us as fast as they can. Mack and Nina are running at the same speed, just fast enough to stay away from the Careers. Then something horrible happens.

     As Nina catches up to me, Mackenzie trips on a rock. She face plants into the earth, and I realize it won't be quick enough to get away from them.

     She realized this too, though. She loads a flash bolt into her TAC Mk0 and fires it at the trio. It impacts straight on Kade, but there's no wound due to it not being an actual bolt. It disorients the entire Trio, but Mack was too close and she's concussed as well.

     "This is it!" Nina says. "Come on!"

     We run that way to kill the concussed Careers, but an explosion sends us flying backwards. I look up, and see that a fireball had crashed in front of us. The entire ground between us and the fight is in flames. We could still go around it though.

QuintexQuota RiverBlaze2415 Decide what you will do next.
A. Rush around the fire to try and help Mack (The Careers won't be concussed at this point)
B. Leave Mack to fight them alone.

     Welcome to the Second Day, viewers! This is the death toll so far!

     District 12 Female (Bloodbath)
     Oakly Lokit (Bloodbath)
     District 8 Male (Bloodbath)
     Katie Calypso (Day 1)
     Urban Gabros  (Night 1)

- Madison Oberlin's Perspective -

    I'm filled with relief as I see a parachute fall towards me, and the sponsor whistle sound through the air. I want to scream in joy, but I realize that may not be a great idea. Others could hear me if I did.

     It clunks to the ground, and I rip the parachute off. It's a red and white kit with a "First Aid" label. Hell yeah! I immediately go to open it, but a letter is on the handle. I open it and read the message.

"You need this right now. Even though most viewers hate you, I was able to get District 3 to help me afford this."
- Sigridraabe

I'm annoyed at first, but she's right. I didn't exactly make a good first impression. Regardless, I open the box and immediately get a bandage. I wrap it around the stab wound, biting my lip the whole time.

Then I pull out a weird metal device. It looks like a partial sleeve. On it, it reads "place on broken arm at elbow and tighten."

     I do what it says, going through the pain. I eventually get it on just right, and then I look at the device. There's a red button. Next to it, it reads "this is gonna hurt."

     Well, fuck.

     I push the button. The pain in the broken joint is ludicrous. It feels like 100 red hot nails piercing my skin. I scream so loud that I see birds start to fly across the lake. And just like that, the pain is gone.

And then I feel something familiar. My arm. That machine fixed my broken arm. I rotate it, surprised at the lack of pain.

"Thanks, whoever the fuck sent that." I say, out of breath. It occurs to me that since I screamed like that, I may attract some people.

Or maybe not. Who even knows anymore.

- Kaja Steiner's Perspective -

     I sit on the shore, seeing a sponsor drop down to the main island. Fuck. That must be to help Madison. Maybe to fix the wound or something. But surely that broken arm must be crippling her. She'll die of nature soon enough.

I feel a pain on my skull. When I bring my hand back to touch it, my fingers touch blood. That must've been from the fall. I can probably make it without meds for that one. It didn't crack my head open or anything like that.

"Drop all of your shit, 12." I hear a female voice say from behind me. I spin around, drawing my shiv. There, about 30 feet away and atop a small ledge is Alex Sachar, with a Sniper Rifle pointed towards me.

"And why would I do that?" I say.

"So you don't get a .50 Caliber bullet in your skull." She says. "Drop it now."

VudaRevun Alright. You may want to read her bio before deciding, but what are you going to do?

- Kourtney Dullard's Perspective -

"I'll say," I hear Damien begin. "I may have actually found another food I like."

"Hunger Games Rabbits." I say in a mock announcer voice. Gwyn giggles at this. "Gourmet cuisine!"

     "Perfection!" Gwyn says in a really bad French accent. I can't help but laugh.

     "I hate to ruin our comedy streak," Damien begins. "But what's the plan for the rest of today?"

     "Well, you wanted to get to the Lightning tree." Gwyn says. "So I figure at sundown we swim over." 

     "Maybe there's a way we could not swim?" I say. "This is the Hunger Games. They probably have some killer fish in the water."

     "I know how we could get a boat." Damien says.

     "Well, How?" I ask him.

     "Last night a boat zoomed through this area and went that way." He says, pointing West. "We'd have to take the boat from them, though. Assuming they've stayed in place for that long."

     "Do we know who uses it?" Gwyn asks.

     "Can't tell." He says. "But it's another squad of 3."

     nellouse1 Kute_Kittenwrites @me Three options.
     A. Swim across. (Chance of being attacked by killer fish.)
B. Attempt to hijack a boat from a mystery squad of 3
C. Custom Plan