ᴋɪᴅs

[Anon]

"I gonna marry mommy."

"What you say you little brat."

Wahid and Tess were fighting as usual, they were in the dining room at the time. It didn't really matter to anyone who was there, everyone thought it was quite funny, (name) did the most.

She was glad Falan, Tess, and Wahid were such a lovely family. It even made her want to have kids as well. All she could do was smile.

"Hey (name), what with you all of a sudden." Falan walked up to her.

"Oh, Falan, I was just admiring Tess and Wahid. It's funny how they always fight over you like this. It makes me want to have kids."

"Then why do you have kids with Solomon. The two of you would make some adorable babies."

(Name) jumped at the fact that Falan would say something like that. She knows Falan would say stuff like that and didn't mind, but it was something (name) had on her mind for a long time.

"Hurry up and give birth to Solomon's kid so Tess could have someone to play with."

Falan walked of and joined the boys. You were flustered by it. You were practically a ball of slime leveling on the floor.

You rushed to your room and closed the door. Thinking about what Falan said.

Suddenly you were interrupted by a pink haired girl.

[Reader]

"(Name)!"

"Sheba! Why did you just burst into my room without even knocking. That's rude."

"Sorry. But I wanted to tell you what Falan said to me. She said I should have Solomon's children! Isn't that amazing. Do you think.... blah blah blah..."

The words coming out of Sheba mouth were starting to be blocked out. Falan said that she should have Solomon's.

"I remember her telling me that when we were younger and Tess was just a baby." Falan said that to her years ago as well, "but Solomon called me a little brat that time to make fun of me."

"Oh really."

"Is there something wrong?" she ask me concerned.

"Not really, unless you count the fact that Falan said I should hurry up and have Solomon's kid too."

"She said that! Well, she said it to me first so Solomon's mine got it." she erupted.

Solomon is for Sheba not for me. That's alright then.

"Okay, I never agreed to it anyway." I laughed, "maybe she's just telling this to any girl she thinks would make a cute baby, she can play with."

[Solomon] - [Just Before]

"Oh, Falan, I was just admiring Tess and Wahid. It's funny how they always fight over you like this. It makes me want to have kids." I heard (name) say while passing by the dining room.

'She wants to have kids.' I thought.

"Then why do you have kids with Solomon. The two of you would make some adorable babies."

Falan just recommended her to have kids with me. I not against it. But what would she say to it? I say her jump a bit at what she said.

"Hurry up and give birth to Solomon's kid so Tess could have someone to play with." she finally said.