ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇ

[Anon]

(Name), the new member of the resistance. A strong amazing girl, bright in every way. But, she has on flaw...

...She lies too much.

. . .

She was currently dating Solomon, the leader of the resistance. They love each other very much. That's one truth (name) can tell.

Even though he loves her, and everything about her. He can't stand her lying all the time, he wishes for her to stop. For example, she was drunk at the time and they were having a party.

Saw me bangin' on the sofa

"Come on Ugo~, just one kiss won't hurt~!" (name) was currently on top of Ugo on the sofa, forcing him to kiss her.

Solomon confronted her later asking her if she was trying to kiss Ugo.

She responded, "It wasn't me."

(It wasn't me)

I even had her in the shower

Another time she was drunk she charged into Ithnan room while he was showering.

"Can I shower with you Ithnan~. I can help you wash your back~."

"(Name).. your drunk aren't you."

"Nooo!"

Solomon heard it from Ithnan and came to her later on and asked if she did so.

She responded [again] with "It wasn't me."

(It wasn't me)

She saw the marks on my shoulder

(Name), not drunk at the moment had marks all over her back. So did Sheba as well. They had fought earlier about Solomon.

Sheba confronted Solomon about it and suggested he leaves her if she lies again.

"(Name), did you and Sheba fight again today? No point in denying it. The marks are all the proof I

need. Now tell me."

"Well, Solomon. It wasn't me. Sheba must be lying."

(It wasn't me)

Those words, It wasn't me, Solomon has had it with those words. Wasn't her who tried to kiss Ugo, wasn't her who purposely tried to shower with Ithnan, wasn't her who hurt Sheba. He's had it.

"(Name), I don't think we could go on like this anymore."

"What do you mean Solomon?"

"I mean, you lying all the time. It really hurts my feeling. I have to go against my friends and listen to what you say is the truth."

"Solomon."

"I'm leaving you (name)."

He was now walking off, he didn't want this type of relationship. He wanted to live in sync with his friends and loved one. But no more.

"Solomon wait! It was me, I did try to kiss Ugo at the party, I did purposely walk in on Ithnan while he was showering, I did give Sheba those marks. I just... I just didn't want you to be ashamed of me, and leave me like your doing now."

(Name) began to tear up. Solomon's cold state was broken and he ran back to her. Grabbed her by her hand and yelled...

"Forget that, I'm not going to leave you! I never will! I love you (name), please forgive me!"

"Solomon."

The tears have stopped. (Name) streak of lying has finally ended. Solomon wish has come true and he was finally one again with his loved one.

"Also... when I was drunk last time... I tried to seduce Setta and Wahid at once, also, I tried to cut Arba's hair with a sword, also, I tried to grope Falan, and..."

The truth kept on coming out. She's been hiding a lot of things, things no one should know about as well.

"How about we face forward and not in the past. Keep those things to yourself, okay."

"Yes, Solomon!"