ᴍʏ sᴘᴏᴛ

[Anon]

The resistance has come back from a successful mission. There was a girl named Sheba in the Gunud. They brought her back to the resistance. She wasn't the type to co-operate, she ran away and tried to go back, was ambushed by a manticore and almost killed until Solomon saved her. A few months passed and she finally started to like the resistance.

It was night time and everyone was getting to bed. They all slept in a room together which bothered you, but where you slept didn't. You had a specific spot. In between Arba and Solomon, next to the man you love and the lady you look up to.

You were skipping through the halls ready to get into that spot.

Eventually, it was taken by Sheba, the new recruit. You were devastated. Looks like Arba called her over. Now you have to go and sleep somewhere else.

[Reader]

Where am I going to sleep now? Sheba took my spot. I know Arba is just looking out for her, but that was my precious spot.

"(Name) why are you still awake. You should be sleeping." I turned around to see Ugo.

"Oh hey Ugo -yawn-, I was just trying to look for a place to sleep." I yawned.

"Aren't you going to sleep with everyone else."

"Well~. My spot was taken."

"Your spot? In between Solomon and Arba."

"Yeah. It was taken by Sheba. I think Arba was just looking out for her."

"Well since your up. How about you help me with my research."

"Sure!"

[Anon]

You were taken by Ugo and was starting to help him with his research.

Five years after that you were still doing so. In those five years, Sheba had always had your spot, so you helped Ugo with whatever he needed, luckily he had a lot of stuff to do.

The space of the resistance increased and everyone was able to get there own room. You were happy you didn't have to sleep with everyone else, but sad you weren't with the one you loved.

[Reader]

"Oh (nickname), it's late we should be getting some rest. We'll continue some other time," he said patting my head. Just like Arba used to do.

"Okay, see you then," I said running out.

I walked back to my room, it was pretty big.

I hopped onto my bed, slowly closing my eyes until I heard a big bang on the door. I jumped up to notice Sheba was there looking all sad.

"Hey (name)." she waved.

"H-hi Sheba, why do you look so sad," I asked.

"Solomon rejected me when I asked him to go on a date." she whimpered. Sheba has become my rival in love. No one knows I like Solomon, and I don't show it like Sheba.

"O-oh. It's alright. Don't be all sad. That's just how he is." I awkwardly laughed.

"Oh, okay. He'll like you to come to his room."

"Why?"

"I don't know, never gave an explanation. That's how he is."

I thought for a second then jumped out of my bed heading towards Solomon's room.

I was in front of his door now. I knock quietly. I heard a quiet "Come in." I walked in and saw Solomon on his bed.

"You needed me, Solomon," I asked.

"Yes, Ugo has informed me that over you been helping him with his research over the past five years, am I correct," he said.

"Yes, your correct."

"Since you've been helping him, your spot in between me and Arba has been taken over by Sheba."

"Y-yes."

"No need to stutter. I just wanted to know why you never claimed it back."

"Well, it looked like Arba wanted to make Sheba feel as comfortable as possible, and I didn't want to interfere with that."

"For the past five years?"

"W-well, y-yeah."

"Then, to make it up to you. Your gonna be sleeping in my bed for the next five years. That alright?"

"But, I have my own room now. I don't need to be sleeping in your bed to make me feel better."

"I insist, come."

I walked to Solomon's bed. 'Am I really gonna do this.' I thought. I climbed in and got under the blanket.

"Comfy?" he asked me.

"Y-yes," I answered.

"Kay, good night (name)," he said blowing out the candle.

"Good ni-!" I felt an arm over me. It was Solomon's. "Uh, Solomon, do you mind removing your arm."

"You didn't seem to mind when I did it back then."

"You did it back then!?"

"You fell asleep right away so you never noticed."

"O-oh. Night." I quickly shut my eyes. Then I felt a peck on my cheek. Solomon kissed me.

"Solomon!?"

"I did that as well back then." he chuckled. I was a blushing mess at the moment. He did all those things and I never noticed.

[Arba]

I was peeking into Solomon's room after seeing (name) walk in. It was so funny. She finally noticed what he does after she falls asleep, he even sometimes walks into her room at night and does that. She's a heavy sleeper.