ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ (𝟹)

[Solomon]

"Because I'm unable to have any children!" she yelled at me.

She's unable to have children. Oh no, I pressure her too much and now she's crying.

"(Name)... I'm sorry-"

"GET OUT! I don't want to hear your apology." she yelled pointing to the door.

I've done it now. She'll never forgive me. I'll have to find a way to apologize. But first find out why she can't have a child.

🙄

I stormed off to Ugo's research lab. As I entered he was accompanied but Falan and Sheba. This "duo" again. I walked up to them, Sheba quickly noticed my presence and jumped in front or me.

"Hey Solomon... how did it go with (name)?" she asked, gaining the attention from Ugo and Falan.

"I actually came to talk to Ugo about that? Follow me outside Ugo." I didn't spare a glance at any of them. I'm on a mission for info.

"What do you need Solomon?" Ugo asked me. I rested against the wall with my hand dangling down.

"I found out why (name) said no." I sighed, "she can't have any kids. Do you know why?"

"Because of that? Solomon you got it all wrong." He corrected.

I got it all wrong? What does he mean by that.

I motioned him to explain.

"(Name) can have children. It just that..."

"Just what? What?!" I shouted.

"She told me of this time she was almost assaulted back in the church." He took a deep breath, "He tried to force himself onto her. She can physically have kids, emotionally... no. Understand?"

So she could have kids but she doesn't want to have them because of what she went through, "I understand."

"Good. Don't do anything stupid." He waved me off and went back into the lab.

I'm gonna do something stupid...

[Reader]

I shouldn't have yelled at him like that. He was just curious. I grown to like him for that.

I should apologize...

I rose up from my bed and scampered to the door. I swung to open and rushed out...

Once I rushed out I slipped on a piece of paper, "WHA!"

A loud thunk echoed throughout the resistance, "Ouch. Why the h*ck is a piece paper just lying here for?"

I picked up the paper to see it had something written on it, 'Meet me in the garden.' It simply said.

Must be Solomon. I could apologize to him there.

[Anon - In The Garden]

Solomon awaited in the garden for the one called (name).

He picked out specific flowers, her favourite flowers indeed.

With help from Ithnan and Setta, the flowers were perfectly a lined, spelling out, 'I'm Sorry', and a lovely setting petals falling gracefully from above.

Her favourite foods were placed on the side, along with some wine and her favourite book.

'Is she coming?' thought Solomon. He worry took over him, he was a the verge to disorganize what he has done.

Luckily the girl has come. Her breath was taken away by the beautiful sight. He eyes fixed on the nervous Solomon squirming around.

"Is this for me?" She asked him.

"Yes..." he took a deep breath and continued, "I know you said you wouldn't accept my apology, but I don't want you to be mad at me forever, so I gathered all your favourite things that I know of and... (name)?"

He stopped his forever going chatter to see a weeping girl in front of him.

"T-thwank yowu Swolomon. No one has ever done thwis for mwe." She said in the middle of crying, "Thank you so much."

She slowly fell to the ground and weeped even more.

The blue haired boy slowly crypt to her. He looked at her for a good, long second or two.

He was on his knees. He wanted to comfort her... no kiss her, but it wasn't the time for that.

He embraced her into a hug. Tightening his grip slowly and slowly. "I love you (name). Please don't be mad at me anymore."

"I love you too. I won't be mad anymore."