ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs

Jealousy, the state or feeling of being jealous.

Jealous, feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages.

[Reader]

I am jealous. But not because of someone's achievements or advantages, of... Sheba. The girl who was saved from the Gunud.

'It's been five years since she was here. She has taken an interest in Solomon out of nowhere. Solomon might be taking an interest in her. Maybe it's because of her amazing strength, beauty, and how she achieved the hearts of everyone else... maybe I am jealous of her achievements and advantages.' I thought.

"Solomon is better with her than me."

"Who am I better with." I turned around to see the man I was talking about.

"Well, um, er..." I tried to find another way to cover this up.

"Who am I better with... than you?" he asked again getting closer.

'How do I get out of this.' I thought.

[Options]

1) Lie

2) Punch/Kick/Slap him

3) Tell the truth

[Option 1: Lie]

"I was talking uh... missions. When we go on them I always hold you back because I'm weak and it's very troublesome for you." I automatically lied.

"Lies. Your really strong, and you never hold me back."

"Oh boy."

[Option 1: Failed]

[Option 2: Punch/Kick/Slap Him]

I raised my hand and tried to punch him as hard as possible in the face. He teleported behind me.

I turned and tried to kick him. He stopped my leg with his staff.

I raised my hand again and try to slap him. He hit me on the head with his book.

[Option 2: Failed]

[Option 3: Tell The Truth]

The only thing I could do now was, to tell the truth. It was going to be hard and painful to think but I did.

"I think Sheba.. might be better for you than me," I admitted looking at the floor.

"You think Sheba might be better. What makes you think you can decide who's better for me and who's not." he sounded a little angry. Did I mess up? He may get really annoyed with me deciding for him like that.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" I was stopped with a little kiss on my forehead, "Solomon."

"Again, you can't decide who's better for me and who's not. Only I can do that. Now meet me in my room in half an hour." he demanded.

"What why?"

"As your punishment for deciding for me. You'll have to organize the books in my room."

"But there's so many," I complained.

"Serves you right."

[Option 3: Success ... with some consequence]