sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ [ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ]

[Anon - Fifteen Years Earlier]

"Solomon, do you take Sheba to be you Lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the priest announced.

"I do." Solomon agreed

"You may kiss the bride."

Sheba and Solomon were just married.

Seven years later, she died in a tragic accident, Solomon was left alone with his son Aladdin who was seven at the time.

They were at the funeral. Watching the burial.

"Dad, are you going to be alright." Aladdin asked almost tearing up. Solomon looked at his son, he asked him such a serious question, of course he wasn't going to be alright, then he thought, what would Sheba want? She would want him to be strong, but he just lost the main pillar of support.

"Aladdin, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. What about you?" he kept his tears in. Aladdin started to cry, "Well, if you going to be strong, I will to." he said sniffling. All Solomon could do was smile, Sheba left him with a beautiful child.

[Eight Years Later - Aladdin]

"School is so annoying, Ms. Yam is so strict. She hit me on the head with a math text book. It's going to leave a mark~!" I whined. I have just finished school and was walking home with two of my best friends, Alibaba and Morgiana.

"Well, if you stop groping her every chance you get maybe she won't do that." Alibaba said snickering.

"Tell her to stop flashing them then." I shouted in defense.

"That's the way she dresses, stop focusing on them." Morgiana added. I was a full defeat. They got me.

I pouted and kept silence the whole way home, Alibaba and Morgiana just kept on chatting, Alibaba asking her out as well, she said sure. "Well Aladdin, this is our stop. Say hi to your dad for me." Alibaba said waving. "Bye Aladdin." Morgiana waved.

"Bye you guys, see you tomorrow." I waved. To bad, I feel alone now. I skipped along the side walk. I felt a trickle of rain on my face. "Is it going to rain! I should have checked the weather, I would have brought an umbrella!" I was now running. I gonna get sick because of this.

"ALADDIN! What are you doing running in the rain! You catch a cold!" A familiar voice came. I face where the call came from, It was Ms. (lastname), my science teacher, in her car, along with Ms. Yam and Kougyoku.

"Ms. (lastname)! I was just walking home and it started to rain." I answered. She sighed and open said something to Kougyoku in the back. The door swung open and it revealed Kougyoku with an annoyed face.

"Get in already, (name) offering you a ride." she said with pity.

"Really thank you Ms. (lastname)." I jumped in and we drove off. I realized Kougyoku face was turning fifty different shades of red.

"Is something wrong, Kougyoku?" I asked. Ms. Yam snickered and said, "don't worry about her, she was just ranting about how cool you are." I blushed at the fact. She's thinks I'm cool.

"Silence, Yamraiha-san!" Kougyoku yelled, as Yamraiha laughed.

"She's just playing, don't worry you two. Aladdin this is your stop." Ms. (lastname) said and stopped her car. I jumped out and looked back. "Thank you Ms. (lastname)." I said, "hey you guys, would you like to join me and my dad for dinner later." I proposed.