ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴄᴀғᴇ [ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ]

[Anon]

You were new to Alma Torran. It was a beautiful country. All you wanted to do was explore it. But sadly you had no money.

You were in school at the time and dozed off thinking about exploring the world. It was your last class, and who knew, you slept through all of it.

"Class, you're dismissed." The teacher yelled slamming his book on the table shooting you awake. You were still sleepy at the fact, but you had a job to get to, a maid job. You worked at a maid cafe. It was part-time.

It was pretty embarrassing, but you had to do it to raise money, and you liked it. The frills on the maid outfit, the little bow, the apron you had to wear around your waist, the big puffy sleeves, the stocking just below your knees, and the cute shoes that go with it.

[Reader]

"I have to catch the two-thirty bus to make it there at two-fifty, Ten minutes before I have to start my shift." I mumbled while walking out of the class, "I should be home at six. I still will be able to do my homework and have a good night rest, even though I still sleep in class."

"Hey (name), do you want to tag along with us? We're going to the arcade." I heard my dear friend yell. It was Sheba.

"Sorry, Sheba. I have to work." I said, disappointed. She gave me a big frown.

"You know if you need any help with money. I could get Falan and myself to work with you and had you our paychecks." she insisted. Sheba is a really big help when it comes to helping me with my problems and stuff, but I don't want to bring her into this.

"No Sheba, I got it under control. I'll be fine. Now go have fun. I'll see you tomorrow." I said waving goodbye and walked to my locker.

"Okay, bye (name)," she said and left.

[Just Before - Solomon]

"Hey Solomon~, are you doing anything after school. If not maybe we could get to the arcade." Sheba asked me, getting all jumpy.

"Arcade... is (name) going," I asked.

"Well, I didn't ask her, but I and the other are. Should I ask her to tag along," she said.

'Well of course!' I thought. I didn't want to look like I was desperate for (name) to come. So I controlled myself a bit.

"If it's meant to be done. Then okay." I approved.

"Alright Solomon," she said and left.

It's been ten minutes since Sheba had left to go ask her. 'What's taking so long. How long does it take to ask someone something.' I thought, getting annoyed a bit. Then I saw her walking down the hall towards me.

"H-hey Solomon," she said, a bit uneasy.

[Sheba]

What do I do, (name) said she can't come and Solomon looks like he really wants her to come. I want to hang out with him but he only seems to care about (name). Should I lie and say she's going to come, or should I say the truth and say she isn't.

[Option 1: Lie]

"(Name) said she's gonna meet us there. So should we get going." I got a little more uneasy. I'm lying to the one I love.

"Isn't she working today. I don't think you're telling the truth, Sheba," he said a bit disappointed in me. Oh no.

"Sorry." I apologized.