Chapter 17

Hey guys! Look who’s back!

Anyways, I'm so sorry for this long break from this story… I had the joy of rereading it and I realised I had completely forgotten most of it. I don’t even know why the last chapter ended on such a huge cliff-hanger! I'm so sorry about that!

Anyways, the break is over! Macy is back! Hope you guys enjoy!

Happy reading!

 ps. Picture of Jessie on the side! 

[RECAP]

“Boyfriend?” asked Vince looking around the shop. “Who’s your boyfriend now?”

“Who else other than Michael?!” she said with a huge smile and hugged the boy from the back.

I dropped my spoon hearing this and I can see that Vic was looking at me concerned.

Michael just smiled a fake smile and touched her arm.

“Yeah… we’re going out.” Michael said.

[END OF RECAP]

Chapter 17

What the hell is going on?

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

Heck I couldn’t even believe what I was seeing! Jessie was literally kissing Michael’s cheek.

“Woah! Can someone explain me when all of this even happened?” Malcolm asked looking at everyone around the table. He saw that I was angry and hurt; Victoria looked confused and pissed off as well while Vince looked confused like him. Nathan was the only one who was still looking at his ice cream.

“Well I’ll give you guys the details later. Right now I have to go on a date with Michael.” Jessie said and Michael got up.

Wait, so are they really going out together?! What happened of the Nate and Jessie going out theory?!

I didn’t know what to think anymore. I feel betrayed and played.

I thought I knew Michael.