Chapter 14

Hey guys! Here’s chapter 14… enjoy!

Chapter 14

The movie started to play and immediately I knew this movie was not going to be my thing. The background music of the movie when the title first came scared me to hell and jumped in my seat a bit.

“Are you okay, Macy?”

“Yeah, I’m fine… sorry to have scared you, Michael…”

“It was no problem. I didn’t know you were afraid of scary movies…!” Michael told me with a tiny laughter in his voice.

“I’m not afraid… I just don’t like to watch them…” I trailed of, feeling embarrassed that he found out so quickly that I hated scary movies.

“Oh okay, so I guess I just imagined you jumping in my arms…” Michael told me chuckling.

Since when does Michael talk like… THAT?!

Even thought, I still liked it… It made him look hot, in a way.

“Stop exaggerating, Michael. I didn’t jump in your arms. I don’t know what you’re saying.” I told him firmly and crossed my arms faking hurt and turn my head away from him.

“Stop flirting you guys and watch the movie!” Vince shouted towards us.

“Yeah Macy! If you want to flirt with Michael, go do it in your room or something. It’s kind of disturbing seeing you sit on top of Michael like that.” Malcolm said and fake barfed.

I looked down and realised I was indeed sitting on top of Michael, where his hands were circled around my hips. He was holding me tightly to him and let me go, when Malcolm made the comment. He then fakes cough and removed his hands to let me get off of him. It was pretty awkward and I think I just saw Michael blush.

I then got off of him and sat down next to him, putting my legs on the edge of the sofa and covering them with the blanket. My back was leaning on the sofa’s pillows and my shoulder was lightly touching Michael’s chest. He then put his arm on top of the sofa, as if he was going to put it on top of my shoulders.

“That’s more like it…” Nathan growled and went to fix his eyes on the screen again.

***

The movie kept going, but my mind was on how close my body was to Michael’s. I can actually feel his body’s heat radiating to mine. It felt so good to be this close to him. I ignored the movie and covered the rest of my body under the pillow. I bet in an hour or less I would fall asleep feeling happy to be this close to Michael.

Minutes passed and I heard someone’s phone vibrating.

“Guys, someone’s phone is vibrating. Aren’t you going to answer it?” I asked them all and saw that they were all so interested in the movie.

I looked at my best friend who was sitting on the other end of the sofa and saw that her hand was encircled into Malcolm’s. Nate was sitting beside Vic’s boyfriend, while Vince was sitting beside Nate and Michael.

“Hello?! Earth to my friends! Someone’s phone is vibrating!” I said again.

“Oh what Macy?” Vince asked me after I caught his attention.

That’s when I realised Michael was asleep beside me. He looked so beautiful and peaceful. I just wanted to watch him sleep like that. It made me feel calmed for some reason. He looks just so amazing…

“Now, Earth to Macy!” Vince said chucking a bit. I think he just caught me staring at Michael.

“Oh! Well I just wanted to say that someone’s phone is vibrating…” I told him feeling embarrassed of what had just happened.