Chapter 6

Hey guys! Here’s chapter 6… I’m asking you all again, PLEASE VOTE AND/OR COMMENT!! Thanks!

Happy reading

[Recap]

"Oh he’s with the guys. He wants to catch up with his old best friend, Michael."

"Well that’s great. I just hope that Michael doesn’t come between Vince and Malcolm."

Back in elementary school, Vince was in our class, but he wasn’t really our friend. If we saw him somewhere on the streets, we would only say hi, but nothing else. Who would have thought that one day, he and I would be best friends?! He’s also the one with whom I shared my first kiss! …

[End of recap]

Chapter 6

“Driiiiiiiing” shouted the bell and announced the end of our break time. For the last 15 minutes. I have been chilling with Victoria. It had been a long time that I didn’t talk to her without one of the guys around us. I wish it can be just me and her sometimes, like in elementary school.

Morning was pretty interesting on my first day of school. I had English first period with Mr. Brown, then Gym with Mr. Barns and then, I had math with Mr. Charles. All morning, I had Michael in all my classes. When I broke up with Vince, during summer, I knew that it was because I was attracted towards Michael. But when I think about it again, did I really do the right thing breaking up with him? I’m not sure what I feel towards Michael, but I do know that whenever I look at him, my heart beats faster and then when we both cross our eyes, it’s like I die and go to heaven. I just don’t know how to explain this incredible feeling I get when I see Michael. The only thing is: do I feel this way because I find him incredibly hot? Or because I'm in love with him?

Anyways the bell is rung and now I go back to my locker. What do I see there? I see the two most gorgeous guys of our school, at their lockers. I walk to my locker slowly, so that I don’t have to see them both at the same time.

I don’t know if it’s just the way he looks, because I can’t stop staring at Nate. He is just perfect, I mean literally! He’s hot, sportive AND smart. I mean, is that even possible? It’s just cruel to all the guys out there.

I got to my locker and squished threw the two hot guys to turn my pad lock.

"Hey no need to push, beautiful!" Nate said looking at me and smirking.

"Sorry" I said without looking at him and took my schedule out of my locker. Let me see what I have next.

"Hey, can I see your schedule?" Nathan asked.

"Sure, no problem." I handed him my schedule and saw him take out his. We were now comparing our schedule to see which classes we had together. Quietly in my head, I was begging god that Michael and I had most of the classes together. I didn’t really care about Nate.