Chapter 8

So hey guys! thanks to some advice I got from two amazing people, I will now write my dialogues with quotation marks, instead of the hyphens “-“…  anyways thanks to them, I guess my writing will improve… don’t forget to COMMENT AND/OR VOTE! If you want, you guys can also fan… ;)

Update: I've went back and edited the previous chapters, so the message above might not concern some of you anymore :P

Happy reading!

Chapter 8

[Recap]

I looked at my schedule and guess what I had?! Drama class! I just went threw one drama and now I had to go through another one. Boy I was so lucky, I thought sarcastically and grabbed my bag and closed my locker. I started to walk to the auditorium, since that’s where my class was and spotted Malcolm and Vince.

“Hey guys! What do you have?” I asked not really caring.

“Hey Macy, we have Drama class, what about you?” asked Vince.

“Cool! I have Drama too!” I said. I was actually glad that I wasn’t going to be stuck with the two hottest guys all by myself.

I hooked my arm in each of theirs and walked to my next class.

"I wonder what drama is awaiting me now" I thought when I entered class with the guys and saying hi to the teacher.

[End of recap]

I got into the auditorium and sat on the front row seats with the guys. I didn’t look around class, so that I didn’t have to say hi to Michael or to Nate if I spotted them.

Soon the bell rings announcing us that class is going to begin. I sit straight and look ahead of me. The teacher comes, after closing the auditorium’s doors and stands in front of the class.

In this high school, we only have one drama teacher. Her name is Mrs. Morgan. Even though her name sounds scary, she’s actually a pretty nice teacher compared to most of the teachers here.

“Hello students! It’s good to see you all again!” said Mrs. Morgan to me and to the class.

“Good to see you too, Mrs. Morgan” said Chris from the back.

“Oh but it looks like there are two new students in my class this year. Can you two please stand up and introduce yourselves?” asked the teacher.

Then we all turned our heads to the direction where the teacher was looking at.

“Hi Mrs. Morgan. My name is Nathan Taylor and I’ve just moved here during the summer.”

“Good my dear. And where did you go to school before?” asked the teacher.

“I used to go to International Mount Academy. My parents got a better job offer here, so I decided that it wouldn’t be so bad to meet new people either.” said Nate with a smile.