Chapter 15

Hey wattpaders! What’s up? So I didn’t get my 5 comments and votes… I’m really disappointed in that… I might consider stopping this story unless I get comments and votes….

Okay, I’ll let you guys read.

[Recap]

I kept my eyes closed and couldn’t believe what I had just heard.

Jessie was in my house. Not only that, but I think she was hooking up with one of my friends.

One of my friends was sneaking out of my house and said to be back before we all wake up.

That friend is none other than…

[End of recap]

Chapter 15

That friend is none other than one of my friends who came over to watch a movie in my basement.

I can’t believe he got the guts to go up in the house and open the door and let Jessie get in and bring her all the way to the basement, where she insults me.

The second thing I can’t believe is that these two were hooking up in the back of everyone’s backs. Sure they flirted before, but I never knew that these two would be the kind to snick out and have some alone time. I bet they’re going back to Jessie’s place to have sex or something…

Anyways, I kept my eyes closed and waited until I heard the front door close. Once they did it, I opened my eyes and looked at Michael. The magical moment was now gone and awkwardness settled in.

“So… Nate and Jessie, huh?” Michael said scratching the back of his head. I knew he felt weird and didn’t know how to aboard the topic.

“I guess… I just can’t believe the fact that Nate is sneaking up behind our backs… He just seems so straight forward, since he flirts a lot with so many girls.” I told him feeling awkward as well.

“I know what you mean. I didn’t know that Nate had a thing for Jessie…” Michael trailed off.

“I know! … I mean Nate is a player and so is Jessie. I get that they’re the perfect match in a way, but why are they going out in everyone’s backs? If they both like each other, why not go out in front of everyone else?! I know Jessie wants to be popular and everything, so why is she hooking up with Nate without telling anyone?” I kept on rambling.

“Woah, slow down Macy! Maybe they aren’t hooking up. Maybe she had some problems and Nate is just trying to help her out…” he told me.

“I guess you’re right, but I’m not lowering my guards down.” I told him and yawned.

“Come on Mace, you look tired. I’ll let you sleep on my chest again”, he told me and winked.

OH MY GOD!! Michael just winked at me and called me with a nick name!!!

Can this day get any better than this with Michael?!

“Sure Mike, good night” I said and put my head on his chest, before I heard him chuckle.

Slowly I can feel myself drift off to sleep when Michael took the blanket and wrapped it over my body and his. He was still in a sitting position, but didn’t seem to care about it. I listened to his heartbeat and feel asleep with his arm around me.

This is life! , I thought and dreamt a happy dream.

***

The next morning I woke up, because of a spatula that fell very loudly to the floor. I opened my eyes irritated of the noise, since the kitchen was right on top of the basement.